Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider starting your own manual labor company? I think manual labor is something that is still in high value and many people are looking for like minded people to do manual labor. Maybe in construction or maintenance and so on. Would you ever start one yourself?

You mean something like an agency that supply workers to businesses that need them? I sincerely wouldn't want to set up such a business. It always seems exploitative to me on the part of the workers. That's because you would be getting a percentage from their pay and they are the ones sweating it out.

I have no desire to work in this field but I think this is a profitable job as there are many people who are always looking for manual labor jobs and there are companies looking forward to hire workers in bulk.

There is a spot in my country where a lot of manual labourers come together to wait for those that would come to pick them up and hire their services to come and work on their construction site everyday and if it's possible for someone to actually take charge of them and turning into his personal manual labour workforce, it is going to actually pay very well.

No, i dont think i would ever start my own manual labor company. I also believe that manual labor is still in high demand but i'm just not interested in starting such company.

Well it sounds great but I believe it success, may depends on your location.

It will be a better idea in the urban cities or area where there is always a high demand for labour depending on what you are capable of.

I don't think I would be able to start my own manual labour company. I find it stressful, because I personally can not engage in such work. Though, it is probably in high demand but I do not find it exciting.

I know of a lady that sources for farm workers from neighboring countries to Nigeria. She dispatches them to farmers whom they work with and get rewarded with a motorbike after one year. Of course, the lady gets her agency fee. I can't do this business for safety issues.

No, i dont think i would ever start my own manual labor company. I also believe that manual labor is still in high demand but i'm just not interested in starting such company.

It is very good for someone to know that there are some businesses that they cannot do and it's not because it is not profitable but simply because it is not something they have the passion to do anything in.

If I may understand you correctly , you mean a manual labour company in the sense that you will have labourers working for you and people will be coming to pay for your service , its a good business but to me its a way of exploiting the weak .

If I may understand you correctly , you mean a manual labour company in the sense that you will have labourers working for you and people will be coming to pay for your service , its a good business but to me its a way of exploiting the weak .

You are very correct with that finding because it is exactly what was been tried to explain and it's more like you are working as a pool of resources for a labourers. Those that need their services will come and hire them from you and you will be the one to pay them in the end.

Would you ever consider starting your own manual labor company? I think manual labor is something that is still in high value and many people are looking for like minded people to do manual labor. Maybe in construction or maintenance and so on. Would you ever start one yourself?
It is truly in high-value but it is not a kind of business that I think I would love to do since there are other businesses for a lady like me that I can venture into

Who is the weak here? People who have the ability to do manual work are the weak? Think about this for a second, if these people are not available, who would build our houses, who would work on the farms? Someone's occupation doesn't make him or her weak. The deal is to pay them an amount that is commensurate with their work.

I know of a lady that sources for farm workers from neighboring countries to Nigeria. She dispatches them to farmers whom they work with and get rewarded with a motorbike after one year. Of course, the lady gets her agency fee. I can't do this business for safety issues.

Human management skills is something that is required for someone to be able to run this kind of business outfit very well because it is going to give you an edge in knowing exactly how to direct the activities of those that are working under you to make adequate use of them.

Human management skills is something that is required for someone to be able to run this kind of business outfit very well because it is going to give you an edge in knowing exactly how to direct the activities of those that are working under you to make adequate use of them.
For sure, you would be be needing a great deal of human management skills for this business. That's because these workers you pool are from different cultures and backgrounds that have different mindsets. You have to understand how to manage them with their mindsets and get the best out of them.

Many companies are looking for manual labor but people are not interested due to the way they treat them. People are looking for greener pastures to sustain in this hardship.

Well, if it's company that will link those looking for manual labour to companies looking for manual labourer, it would be a good business to start because you'll be getting a commission on each of the labourer you get job for.

For sure, you would be be needing a great deal of human management skills for this business. That's because these workers you pool are from different cultures and backgrounds that have different mindsets. You have to understand how to manage them with their mindsets and get the best out of them.

It is also very important for you to make sure that you pay them adequately because there is always a possibility of them breaking out from your setup and joining another person who pays them better.

It is also very important for you to make sure that you pay them adequately because there is always a possibility of them breaking out from your setup and joining another person who pays them better.
That's why they are offered contracts. With this kind of business, no gentlemanly agreement. You have to document everything and sign. Such a laborer is free to renegotiate after his contract expires or move on to another. But you must see out your contract.

Actually it's an interesting idea and it also depends on your location because there are slot of people who will desperately in need of such services.
If you live in the rural area, the possibility of getting those who will be in need of your services will be very low.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back