Starting a YouTube channel

Adventurer

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi all, I want to start a food YouTube channel , what are the necessary things I need to do to make make money from it, also I'll like to know the tools I'll need as well, because I'm running on a tight budget. Thanks as I await your responses

Hi! First of all best of luck for your channel. And last but not the least dedication is the most required field that should be in your consideration throughout the way on your journey on YouTube. Stay focused on your niche and do not deviate from it. To earn from YouTube you have to complete the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. An android phone is enough to start your channel.

Hi! First of all best of luck for your channel. And last but not the least dedication is the most required field that should be in your consideration throughout the way on your journey on YouTube. Stay focused on your niche and do not deviate from it. To earn from YouTube you have to complete the threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. An android phone is enough to start your channel.
Thanks I'm going into food niche, do you by any chance know the kind of tools I'll need to achieve this . I'm working on a very low budget though. And I need tips on how to achieve bright and sharp videos for my channel. Thanks

Goodluck on your vlogging career 😉👍 Google will help you for the vital things that needed on your vlogging. 😅 And speaking of your limited or tight budget, you can shop online, look for the cheap or lets say affordable tools with durability. I have a friend that wnet into vlogging too, and he uses tools(like condenser mic etc. that are so cheap, but of course viewers and listeners will not focus on the tools he's using but on his content. 😊 If you have a true passion on what you want to do, even on your tight budget will become a success. FIGHTING!!!🥳

Thanks I'm going into food niche, do you by any chance know the kind of tools I'll need to achieve this . I'm working on a very low budget though. And I need tips on how to achieve bright and sharp videos for my channel. Thanks
For making videos android phone is enough. You can buy a tripod stand for holding a mobile and for lighting you can buy ring light. Watch the videos in this playlist. These videos will help you in starting your channel.

Firstly make a plan of what is your channel all about. Get an idea about what are the contents you are going to include in your videos, create a content and make sure that it is relevant to what people want to see. Stick to the purpose of the content and focus on the target audience.

I'm a small YouTuber myself but I think I don't want to promote here because it is not appropriate. I just want to say about youtube. It is a profitable industry where you can earn millions if your videos goes viral and if you become popular. It's easy money.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a small YouTuber myself but I think I don't want to promote here because it is not appropriate. I just want to say about youtube. It is a profitable industry where you can earn millions if your videos goes viral and if you become popular. It's easy money. When you start a youtube channel you should think about your content. It must be unique.

Starting a YouTube channel is one of the major online business you can start today and make good amount of money from. All you need to do is just to find a lucrative niche in the online business and start making videos for it and after that you can then start posting ad still monitize your channel

There's always going to be people competing for that same general space on YouTube. What this allows YouTube to do is identify particular topics, particular niches, and connect that content together, because viewers don't usually want to see one opinion or one tutorial on a video, they want to see something that really fits with their interests and their passions, and it may take them a couple of videos to find it

The competition in you-tube is so fierce that a lot of top you-tuber loose subscriber every hour or minute. First question are you doing it for fun or for generating income. The reason many new you-tuber fails is that they are not ready to do the hard work that comes with it, which niche have you created for yourself and you are expecting to make profit form view and subscriber.

Get your channel ready to earn: Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.

Anyone who wish to start up a YouTube account must be someone that is creative, this is because you have to create content and video which we attract viewers to your account

I don't really know how YouTube channel works or how to make money from it. And I don't know any tool used too. I am still learning how to make money in this platform. But remember that you will need a good niche and quality traffic to get the required number of view before you can start making money from it. That is just my opinion.

All you needed is not far fetched. You could lay hands on handy information on YouTube and Google. You would get all you needed specifically on the YouTube, you would need to just type in the necessary keywords on the search box and you would be marvelled on the throngs of information you will get.

Hi, I wish you luck to your Youtube channel. I do not have a Youtube channel, but I am following some Youtube celebrities, who have tremendous success. What I have noticed is, that all of these celebrities are constantly smiling in their videos, and they are always searching for new themes, so people never get tired of them. And most importantly, you need patience, because success usually never comes overnight, it may pass couple of months, or even years, till you get the desired results with your Youtube channel.

Hi all, I want to start a food YouTube channel , what are the necessary things I need to do to make make money from it, also I'll like to know the tools I'll need as well, because I'm running on a tight budget. Thanks as I await your responses
Consistent and make you camera neat and clean picture for it and make sure the page was officially well designed and an attractive placement of your ingredients and good explanation when cooking

I wish you the best of luck in advance because I know it will not be easy,one thing about YouTube channel is giving consistency and doing the best at the very start.

YouTube channel is a very good ventures. But first you need to have a good source of content because of copyright infringement and also determined what area of content you want to display to the user

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back