What's new

Starting a YouTube channel

at starting a YouTube channel you need many things , things that will serve as a true help to the channel, firstly you need to make the channel active by posting quality contents ,and secondly you need to do everything accordingly and in order

Hi all, I want to start a food YouTube channel , what are the necessary things I need to do to make make money from it, also I'll like to know the tools I'll need as well, because I'm running on a tight budget. Thanks as I await your responses
Starting a YouTube isn't something easy.you need a lot of things to make it active. The first thing you need is to be posting attractive things that will scillinate people to come to your channel.

I thank the poster for this content cause I've always wanted to know how to get or create my own YouTube channel but I can't.i think from the comments here I'll learn something.

My church is trying to get their YouTube channel going. I created a short 25 second video as a sort of teaser to promote our Community Garden. I'll create a longer one with more info later on. I think getting started is the hardest thing but once you get motivated that it gets easier.

Starting a youtube channel is easy but sustaining is the difficult part. You have to be very meticulous and diligent in your approach and post quality videos on a daily basis. First of all select the kind of audience you wish to target and then narrow in your content to their likes and what is in vogue.

If you decide to start a youtube channel, you need to have a content calendar and plan for at least 50 videos, you also need to have at least 10 videos ready to be published. That's because in order to reach monetization threshold, you will need a lot of videos to get views and also build subscribers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back