What's new

Starting a youtube chanel tips

Exactly. I don't see the essence of running a youtube channel without having it monetized because it costs a lot of money and data to make such video and upload them. Unless the person is just after fame which will on the long run give him money, then he can go ahead without trying to earn from his channel.
I think that it all depends on the person. Sometimes there are people that use the YouTube platform as a means for them to advertise. So whilst they may make videos and so forth and do a lot of stuff in that regard I think that at the end of the day it could be because they are looking to promote something. In that case It won't be their primary tool of income, and so they may choose not to monetize it as well.

Starting youtube channel os very hard because it easy to take step but less followers make you disappoint .
People who has started creating channels on youtube face so much troubles for getting followers so i just saw the people with high experience that they work hard and struggle for getting views.

Do make sure to have a content that is needed by lots of people and such contents must be good, do not steal other youtubers' videos to put into yours for this is against the rules on YouTube, great content matters a lot, all the best.

I think that it all depends on the person. Sometimes there are people that use the YouTube platform as a means for them to advertise. So whilst they may make videos and so forth and do a lot of stuff in that regard I think that at the end of the day it could be because they are looking to promote something. In that case It won't be their primary tool of income, and so they may choose not to monetize it as well.
Yes, except in a situation where one is not making the video for himself or herself but rather on behalf of a company he works for, then the money may be going to the company's account especially if the YouTube channel belongs to the company he's doing the video for.

The most important thing you need when you start a youtube channel is patience. It takes a lot of time to build subscribers and views, reaching monetization threshold does not happen in few days or weeks, you might have to work for years.

Here are a few tips for starting a successful YouTube channel:
  1. Plan Your Content.
  2. Arm Yourself with the Right Equipment.
  3. Look for Inspiration.
  4. Make Every Second Count.
  5. Start with Simple Editing Software.
  6. Optimize Your Videos.
  7. Build Your Network.
  8. Connect with Your Viewers.

Yes, except in a situation where one is not making the video for himself or herself but rather on behalf of a company he works for, then the money may be going to the company's account especially if the YouTube channel belongs to the company he's doing the video for.
Company YouTube channels are often still monetized in my opinion, if they are planning on the channel benign used as a constant source of advertisement. For some that may think that they will post adverts very irregularly or for those that believe that they will post adverts in very haphazard manner they will not monetize their channel as it will serve no purpose for them to do so. Companies that post regularly are still likely to monetize their channel.

The number one advice I will give to you is to produce good content video, because you will find it difficult to get followers and watch hour if your content is poor..

Getting 1000 followers at times is easier that getting that 4000 watching hour... But good content will get u faster.

Company YouTube channels are often still monetized in my opinion, if they are planning on the channel benign used as a constant source of advertisement. For some that may think that they will post adverts very irregularly or for those that believe that they will post adverts in very haphazard manner they will not monetize their channel as it will serve no purpose for them to do so. Companies that post regularly are still likely to monetize their channel.

That's very true because the company stands out to have more visitors and views because of their customers. Their customers are always going to be looking forward to watching their YouTube videos about their products and how to get the best out of their services. So, not having the YouTube channel monetized would be a poor financial decision.

That's very true because the company stands out to have more visitors and views because of their customers. Their customers are always going to be looking forward to watching their YouTube videos about their products and how to get the best out of their services. So, not having the YouTube channel monetized would be a poor financial decision.
Yes. And sometimes what I have noticed is that whilst advertising for something in a company product on YouTube they will also review the product as well which is good for them too because it is able to then show the reliability of it. And yes I definitely agree with you there. Not monetizing it is not a good idea, because you rather get that added income than refuse it.

To start a YouTube channel is very effective that you have started working on you tube. keep it up and carry on and one day you will become a professional you tuber and can make much earning from the you tube channel. Just put good content which help people and also entertain them.

The best way tip to youtube tips is the quality of video being posted on it coupled with good and attractive contents that draws more likes and view, but one should get more knowledge in that aspect from those video that has generated more likes

Hi, lovely reply you got there. I tried starting a YouTube channel sometimes last year and haven't got a single view ever since I posted the video. Its more about relax music and stuff like that. Is there something I'm doing wrong or something I ought to do to get views thanks
Hi. Share your channel link here. I will visit your channel and will tell you what changes your channel needs. Share your videos and their links in other social media platforms and use Strong tags, Proper Title of the video and attractive thumbnail to get your video discovered. You can also join my Permanent subscribers group.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry please wat do u mean by niche?

Really, does uploading 3videos in a weak increase my youtube channels! What advice do u av for an artist to boost his/her views on YouTube apart from keywords. Promoting is also excempted.
Hi. Yes upload 3 videos in a weak. Use strong tags, proper title and attractive Thumbnails for your videos. Try to upload videos from Your Laptop or Computer. And before uploading the video rename your video it will help YouTube algorithm to recommend your video easily to the right audience. Don't forget to share your video links on other social media platforms.

Last edited:
You have to make sure you are making a very good and interesting content, so people will keep coming back to your channel. Then go on social media platform to advertise you content, post a very captivating short content on social media, it will make people want to check out your channel.

Be unique. Be novel and unique. Concoct an extraordinary thought and stick with it. YouTube perspectives might be delayed from the outset, yet focusing on one specific specialty, one group of people, will go a ton further over the long haul at that point attempting to cover various bases at the same time, and adopting an alternate strategy to your channel.

Focus your attention on a particular niche at first, because a niche YouTube channel is more likely to generate loyal subscribers that would keep coming back for more quality videos on that particular niche, giving you more view time and you would be able to monetize your YouTube channel sooner than expected.

Youtube channel strt us the very powerful income of the source but ur video share and comment mmire about watch the video and like comment in large people. First prority suggeste the topic watch the video funny video like and share.

Here are a few tips for starting a successful YouTube channel:
Plan Your Content. ...
Arm Yourself with the Right Equipment. ...
Look for Inspiration. ...
Make Every Second Count. ...
Start with Simple Editing Software. ...
Optimize Your Videos. ...
Build Your Network. ...
Connect with Your Viewers.

When starting a youtube channel you should do the folowing....
Plan Your Content and know what you post on your channel, post quality contents that'll grab attention ...
Arm Yourself with the Right Equipment by learning extensively on what you're about to start on.. ...
Look for Inspiration. ...
And also
Make Every Second Count.

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?
it’s completely understandable for any tech-savvy millennial or young adult to be enticed by the idea of starting a YouTube channel. After all, it’s a fun and interactive hobby with the potential to turn you into a popular online personality—with the added benefit of helping you meet new people, get free stuff from companies, and of course, earn a pretty impressive income.
But if you want to gain a steady increase in followers or at least publish decent content that get a good number of views and likes, you’ll need to do more than just become a contributing member on YouTube. Here are a couple of helpful tips to ensure that you make the most out of your venture into the world of vlogging and content creation.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back