What's new

Starting a youtube chanel tips

The growth and sustainability of your you tube channel really requires a lot of hard work and persuation for your channel to be monitized. The best way to grow your channel is to make quality videos on the path of your niche, use the tags very well and upload frequently for speedy progress.

Growing a YouTube channel isn't an easy task and you need to know how to use keywords in this channel. Just search for keywords and based on the ranking you will now develop different videos on it
Can you please give more insight on where and how he could search such keywords?I personally want to learn from this and I believe one or two people will want more insight on this . please do well to reply on this. Thank you.

It's a great and profitable buisness,there are somethings you need to put in place before you start a YouTube channel.you must be a computer literate,have other skills,have a good internet connection.

Start with your niche and create a style that only you can consistently provide , provide good content and study your fandom and followers and listen to their opinions and suggestions and adjust accordingly all while not losing identity.

Make sure you don't copy other's content, to be generous and give credit to others that you use their content such as music and so , work on improving your styling , quality and story telling , listen to feedback and improve.

That's pretty much it as a beginner, it gets really advanced once you pass the first milestone of 100 active subscribers , until then, keep up hustling as so

as a beginner, i would tell you to forget about money on youtube, and focus on growing your channel first, money will come itself later, focus on the quality of the content you are offering and make sure you upload a lot to gain a followers base

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?
The best advice I think is to make sure that you are passionate about what you are doing and the content hat you are creating. Passion comes across alot when it comes to videos and if you are passionate it can inspire passion in the viewer as well which is what will in turn cause your YouTube channel to grow and for there to be more and more viewers that come to your page as well.

Tips after tips, finding the right niche of whatever you are aiming at doing is your first step, gaming content then. I had or still do have a channel but I do not focus on it anymore since how the new terms and rules changed with google over the years with third-party partners programs. Plus not growing at all, hard times right.
  1. Keep on uploading good content every day as much as you can.
  2. People like to have clear mic sounds with a clear and professional look
  3. Be professional and make it funny, use more than just basic editing skills
  4. Tags and good titles, plus the ending titles the leads people to the videos

Get your channel ready to earn: Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.

Start your YouTube channel with a good niche that will attracts people to see your channel. Try to put learning content in your videos as people love to see videos which gives them good information or material to learn. Try to advertise your channel on different social media platforms to be monetized

since you're just starting out it'll be very challenging to grow the YouTube channel if you don't already have social media presence. To start making progress, you need to look at what your competitors are doing. Pay a closer attention on high ranking videos in your niche and do what they are doing.
Sorry please wat do u mean by niche?
First of all best of luck for your YouTube Channel. I also have a YouTube Channel and my Channel is monetized. I can share few important tips with you. For more tips you can visit my Channel and watch videos that I have made for new youtubers in order to start a channel, how to upload videos in the right way.
Always remember that never ever post your channel link in others channels videos comments section. This is against YouTube rules. This is the biggest mistake that every YouTuber make in the start of their Channel. Secondly use Canva App to make best thumbnails for your videos. Use strong keywords/tags for the videos. Upload atleast 3 videos in a weak. It'll help you complete monetization Threshold that is 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers.
Really, does uploading 3videos in a weak increase my youtube channels! What advice do u av for an artist to boost his/her views on YouTube apart from keywords. Promoting is also excempted.

I have decided to start a YouTube chanell and have recently began learning courses on how to make videos. What advice would you give me?

Just like you have mentioned that you have begin to learn courses on how to be good at it, my suggestion is for you to keep watching and follow successful YouTube videos bloggers and vloggers as well and learn from them.

That's a good move you made for yourself, if you take your time to learn how to generate traffic to your channel, you gonna make lots of money through your YouTube channel creation. I know how much my brother makes daily basics through the number of subscribers that subscribe to his channel. If you can initiate more than 1500 subscribers you gonna be on the driving seat of making something out of your time

That's a good move you made for yourself, if you take your time to learn how to generate traffic to your channel, you gonna make lots of money through your YouTube channel creation. I know how much my brother makes daily basics through the number of subscribers that subscribe to his channel. If you can initiate more than 1500 subscribers you gonna be on the driving seat of making something out of your time
There is a lady who I follow on both Facebook and YouTube called Angela Nwosu. She's very good and so real as well lively in all her YouTube videos and even Facebook videos on her page. She's got over 500, 000 followers on her Facebook page.

I am not into video creation, therefore I don't have a youtube channel, I am not even uaing video sharing platform like tiktok. Video creation is more of a technical work, you need special equipment and specialized skills.

I am not into video creation, therefore I don't have a youtube channel, I am not even uaing video sharing platform like tiktok. Video creation is more of a technical work, you need special equipment and specialized skills.

It's not really a difficult thing to do, being creative about the video is all you need to do. Just be real and be yourself and allow everything flow to you naturally and you will see the video look awesome. My advice is pick a topic on what you are very familiar with and you will do well in the video.

OK... Thanks for that little information, but what do u mean by tags.! I don't really understand the use of tags. And can u help with the knowledge of how to use a keywords on YouTube. Is their an app to download or we just go online to search for them.

Tiktok is quite very easy to use. Most girls are very comfortable with that video making application and from the videos that I have done with it so far, they all look great. Also Likee is another good application for such video making.

Hi, lovely reply you got there. I tried starting a YouTube channel sometimes last year and haven't got a single view ever since I posted the video. Its more about relax music and stuff like that. Is there something I'm doing wrong or something I ought to do to get views thanks
First of all best of luck for your YouTube Channel. I also have a YouTube Channel and my Channel is monetized. I can share few important tips with you. For more tips you can visit my Channel and watch videos that I have made for new youtubers in order to start a channel, how to upload videos in the right way.
Always remember that never ever post your channel link in others channels videos comments section. This is against YouTube rules. This is the biggest mistake that every YouTuber make in the start of their Channel. Secondly use Canva App to make best thumbnails for your videos. Use strong keywords/tags for the videos. Upload atleast 3 videos in a weak. It'll help you complete monetization Threshold that is 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers.

Get your channel ready to earn: Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats.
While getting your channel in YouTube ready for you to earn from is very important there are a lot for steps that have to happen before this point. Especially since the requirements for the monetization of the channel are now so high on YouTube. Therefore, I think that it is important that the first priority be on developing the channel to that point so that it is consistently there and then you are able to monetize and proceed with these steps

While getting your channel in YouTube ready for you to earn from is very important there are a lot for steps that have to happen before this point. Especially since the requirements for the monetization of the channel are now so high on YouTube. Therefore, I think that it is important that the first priority be on developing the channel to that point so that it is consistently there and then you are able to monetize and proceed with these steps
Exactly. I don't see the essence of running a youtube channel without having it monetized because it costs a lot of money and data to make such video and upload them. Unless the person is just after fame which will on the long run give him money, then he can go ahead without trying to earn from his channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back