What's new

Starting a smartphone charging business?

On the flip side, the business of adding songs to people's phones no longer thrives in our country. That's because everyone can download songs and movies from the internet. If you can't, you get it shared to you from a friend's phone.

It is very true that some people can actually be able to download all the songs that they want including movies to by making use of the internet but it still doesn't change the fact that there are still so many people out there who doesn't know how to do it and they required to pay for those services.

Yes, it is possible to start a small phone charging business. All you need to do is to find a good location, get a shop, create boards that have switches parallely mounted on the board, and have a standby generator for electricity in order to charge the phones should incase there is no electricity in the neighborhood.

I use data subscriptions only when I am traveling. At home, I use my own wifi. It is expensive but it is also an unlimited plan, therefore, there is no additional charges.
If you get unlimited data plan for that amount, then internet is truly cheap in your country. I get that people pay for music in your place which is weird to me and people pay for charging of phones in my place and it is weird to you.

If you get unlimited data plan for that amount, then internet is truly cheap in your country. I get that people pay for music in your place which is weird to me and people pay for charging of phones in my place and it is weird to you.
Well, I live in the city, where broad band internet is available which is comparatively cheap. However, in small towns and villages, people have to depend on cellular data, which is expensive. You will have to pay about $1 to get 3 GB data.

Five to six years ago in some states where they don't have adequate electricity supply , the business has been working perfectly there but nowadays when we have solar power and generators , the business is less lucrative
The number of people that can afford solar is still insignificant when compared to the number of people who can't. In my state, it is a very lucrative business. I am even planning to start one of such business

Starting a charging phone business is a very lucrative business ,especially in area were there is no light,and you know how to charge very well, because it requires attention to know those that are charging or not.

Yes, it is possible to start a small phone charging business. All you need to do is to find a good location, get a shop, create boards that have switches parallely mounted on the board, and have a standby generator for electricity in order to charge the phones should incase there is no electricity in the neighborhood.

Getting a very good decent location is something that will always be very good for such kind of business because it will put you in a situation whereby you will have a lot of people coming to patronize you for charging their smartphone.

This is really lucrative in a local place where they have issue of light. Many people are using smartphone even local place. This is business you need a right location such as parents home. Light is a problem in that town.

Phone charging business is a good business in an area where there's no constant electricity. But I notice recently that many people in those are venturing in this business may be because it's profitable.

Phone charging business is a good business in an area where there's no constant electricity. But I notice recently that many people in those are venturing in this business may be because it's profitable.

One thing that you're going to understand about any kind of businesses are there will always be competition in the business which is why you have to try as much as possible to know a way to beat your competitors in order to have more chances of making more money.

Are you sure this kind of business model actually exist? Electricity is unreliable in my home countreies, especially in the rural areas but I do not think they would be willing to pay to charge phones.
The business is still very much existing , even it was a lucrative business back then because there's no power bank and generator to charge , but nowadays the business has died down completely.

The business is still very much existing , even it was a lucrative business back then because there's no power bank and generator to charge , but nowadays the business has died down completely.
That's the main point we were discussing in the previous posts, you should have checked those posts. Whey do we have to discuss something that does not exist anymore or is not lucrative anymore.

I want to believe you don't live in any of the Sub-Saharan African countries. That's because the business is booming now more than ever. It is a very lucrative business.

Starting a smartphone charging business is a very good business idea if you're living in a location where they don't have constant electricity.

A lot of people will have the need to charge their smartphone all the time. Also, if you can be around market place, it gives you better chances of having more phones to charge for business people who can't have their phones off during business hours.
This business is not sustainable because the manufacturers of power banks are now working on ways that they can make a lot of changes and adjustments in making cheaper power banks for charging of phones. So, when my customers get power banks, my business won't move smoothly again.

A friend of mine is talking about doing this. It is some sort of locked stand and the charging ports are on the inside. It works via solar but also has electricity for cloudy days and bath weather. The proto type looks great. You would use an app to pay and it will allow fast charging and standard charging. The only issue with this is that you have to stand there and wait and I think in cities, theft would be a high chance.

This business is not sustainable because the manufacturers of power banks are now working on ways that they can make a lot of changes and adjustments in making cheaper power banks for charging of phones. So, when my customers get power banks, my business won't move smoothly again.

Power banks have always been there. It's a fact that most people are not making use of it and some people can't even afford it. Personally, I know so many people who are my friends that doesn't own any power bank, even if it's just 1000 mAh capacity. As long as long there's a general marketplace, I believe the business will move well.

Power banks have always been there. It's a fact that most people are not making use of it and some people can't even afford it. Personally, I know so many people who are my friends that doesn't own any power bank, even if it's just 1000 mAh capacity. As long as long there's a general marketplace, I believe the business will move well.

I do not use a power bank. I do not travel to long distances. Usually people who travel to longer distances are the ones who have to use power banks. Moreover, I have never seen a business that charges money in order to allow their customers to use charging outputs in order to charge phones.

It's a good business for developing countries where there's no constant electricity or power. The business will see so many people who doesn't own generators or those who do but didn't make use of the own to charge their smartphone to patronize the business.

It's a good business for developing countries where there's no constant electricity or power. The business will see so many people who doesn't own generators or those who do but didn't make use of the own to charge their smartphone to patronize the business.
I never actually thought about that but I can see how it would be a good idea for developing countries for sure. It's a shame we do not see more of them as they are very convenient for sure, much like with electric bikes and scooters and even cars they offer charging which is sometimes paid and free as well so having something for phones would be widely used.

I do not use a power bank. I do not travel to long distances. Usually people who travel to longer distances are the ones who have to use power banks. Moreover, I have never seen a business that charges money in order to allow their customers to use charging outputs in order to charge phones.

Well, it's a business that's very common in my country. It might not be the same thing with your location probably because of how frequently electricity is available in your location. We don't used to have power here and that's why the business have gotten so popular.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back