What's new

Starting a podcast, what will it be about?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you were to ever start a podcast, what would it be about and why? For me I think I'd start a podcast about movies, tv, and other pop culture things. The problem though, is that there are so many different types of podcasts out there, that the market for them is kind of hard to decipher. Lets just say there are too many people making podcasts these days lol.

I learned about podcasting a long time ago. I listen to a lot of podcasts but I have never tried my hands on podcasting. Podcasts are a good way to make you heard as well as make some money as there is a huge demand for this kind of content because users do not have to allot additional time to consume this content, they can listen to it while doing their chores.

If you were to ever start a podcast, what would it be about and why? For me I think I'd start a podcast about movies, tv, and other pop culture things. The problem though, is that there are so many different types of podcasts out there, that the market for them is kind of hard to decipher. Lets just say there are too many people making podcasts these days lol.
If I were to start a podcast, I would name it "Evolving Young Minds." The reason behind this choice is that in my region, many young individuals tend to develop bad habits while trying to make a living. I aspire for my podcast to contribute towards shaping their lives for the better, guiding them to become exemplary human beings.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back