What's new

Starting a business with someone

firstly search about a person every thing and then sign a partnership legal papers in which every thing should be cleared abouy business, business profit or loss, production rate.

Starting a busines with someone might be a great idea only if you trust that person well enough. Nowadays the problem is that you just cannot trust anyone. That's why I always prefer sole prorietorship over partnership in business.

They are certain things you need to consider when starting a business with someone you need to consider if the person is trust worthy ,is if the person is loyal, if you guys have the same goals,motive. If the person is business oriented and smart.

Starting a business with someone is good until we get surprised shock.we careful when you are gonna make a commitment with someone.sharing is caring until it really ..trust in someone is the most precious thing but at the same time it's most soft

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
The person must also be ready and willing to carry on the business the same way I want to. And he must be knowledgeable about the business as well.

First of all you must know the interest rate of the business and also you need a strong agreement on how to share the income, I also the person must be trusted

Starting a business organization with someone is not a big deal, it is more or less like partnership with one another, with agreement on profit sharing and formula.

it is very good but the other person also needs to have the same vision as you and the responsibility of each of you has to be spelt out.

There are some perks as well as drawbacks of starting a business with another person. The main perks is your risk is minimized. In case, business fails, you lose only what you have invested.

You need need to have a very good communication skills with the person you are partnering with ,and also you need to have technical skills when it comes to doing the jobs

Starting a business with someone is good and also bad at times but it depends in the level of the relationship you have with the so call business partner, because even at times I have had a life experience of a man that started a business with his wife and later on , the wife took over the business and Chase the man away.

Concerning starting a business with someone. Well, I don't think it is actually bad to starting a business with a family or friend especially when you don't have enough capital to go into the business or when you have a person as a friend who also has much interest and vision for the same business. Just make use you have a formal agreement that will legally affirm your partnership in such business

Spend time together and empower each other, dream bigger together make brain storming, be creative and always raise above any problems or barriers that appear in your path
You are absolutely right Because when you start a business with someone else, the first thing should be that you should be completely Trust with that If you do not have complete trust in your partner, you can never Successful in business.

Starting a business with someone is very good, partnership business tends to grow faster but a concrete legal agreement must be established so as to disallow any of the party from misbehaving.

If you want to start a partnership with someone, don't always expect too much, state the rules and regulations of the business, if there is need for adjustment, it should be a collective idea.

The tips you needed before partnering with someone is to weigh your past relationship if it was hood or not. It is not easy to bring just anybody to your life especially when money is involved.

Starting a business with someone is a good method of start-up that normally succeeds if some condition are put in place to make it work, one of such condition is a document called the partnership deed.
The partnership deed is a document that spells out the right and duties of each partners and how the business is going to be run.
Most partnership deed has instructions on even the dissolution of the partnership, yeah that's how detailed the document is, the document is mostly signed and sealed in court.
With this document there will likely not be issues between partners in a business.
I think I thoroughly agree with this your view. No matter how well you are used to someone or trust the person, you should have a document that clearly defines the roles of everyone in the business to avoid future quarrels.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what tips you need for starting a business with someone, well i would suggest that it should be legal binding so as to avoid future problem or misunderstandings in the business

There is no problem in starting a business with someone, or the partnership business because you get additional funds for business and also extra working hands

There is no problem in starting a business with someone, or the partnership business because you get additional funds for business and also extra working hands
On the contrary the usual issue in a partnership is the leadership - who will be the boss. It is good if the partnership is one financial partner and one industrial partner. At least the boss is clearly defined. But if everything is equal in capitalization and in time rendered in business then the boss thing will be a big issue later on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back