Start Investing Early!

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?

That is a very good advice. I will surely start investing as soon as I get into my career and start earning my salary. For now, I can learn to invest in small businesses and saving the little I get.

the problem is when you're young you don't have enough money to start a project, I want to start selling some products but I don't have the money to buy them lol

Investing stock can be a tricky business. But a lot of times you can make a decent chunk of change. Some people have became rich from this while others will at least double their money or triple after a small amount of time. I wouldn't invest too much though as you can still lose a decent bit. One thing I can see is investing in companies that are newer early on that you believe may have some type of potential isn't a bad idea if the cost of a share is low. Because even 1 share worth $50 or so dollars you could bank out in 6 years and making a killing if it takes off. If anyone had a mind to invest in Microsoft back before Windows 95 came out and it got it's start, they would be extremely rich. Same goes for companies like Google.

Good advice has been given here. Especially to salary earners, you can hardly be wealthy waiting for monthly wages. Investments is the way to go.

Thanks for this informative article and for the advice too, the biggest mistake anyone can ever make is not starting and always waiting for the right time, start NOW!!

Don't wait too long to get started in investing in some manner once you get your career started. Starting early teaches you about patience and long-term strategies. Plus think about how the money you invest earlier will keep bringing you a return instead of waiting and only having your money put into a savings account. The easiest way is to start with your company's 401k. Some companies have matching contribution so take advantage of that and learn how it works. Even though that money CAN be removed in case of emergency, don't do it. Find other ways to get the cash you need.

Have you started investing at an early age?
No I didn't stay investing in early age because I had no money to invest .but now I have my own online work so I invest in my business. I don't want to invest in any company anymore because I got scammed many times.

I haven't invested in anything yet, which is a shame. I wish I had thought about investing in something that could be used at a later date down the road, when I was younger, but sadly didn't think about it till just recently.

I haven't invested in anything yet, which is a shame. I wish I had thought about investing in something that could be used at a later date down the road, when I was younger, but sadly didn't think about it till just recently.
No,it's not a shame if you didn't invest in anything.you have time to to learn about money making stuff. It's better to invest in new Cryptocurrencies, buy and hold for profit in future. This is the best way. All other investment programs are just waste of time and risky

No,it's not a shame if you didn't invest in anything.you have time to to learn about money making stuff. It's better to invest in new Cryptocurrencies, buy and hold for profit in future. This is the best way. All other investment programs are just waste of time and risky
I think its how risky it is that will make the person earn profit, because if its not risky then the person wont earn anything from the investment ,

Each one who invests, according to their economic capacity, there will always be doubt and risk. There have been many scams and also benefited, you have to analyze well and act. Personally, I prefer to invest in real estate. maybe in the future I will try online.

I haven't earned much money to invest yet, but when I do, I would definitely make a lot of investments. It's not good to leave money in the bank, those guys make a lot of profit from us.

That's for sure to start saving early time. You made a vital point which is to follow, to make a successful business adventure.

I think we should make investing part of what is to be taught to the coming generation. The earlier it is started the more profitable it gets down the line.

I have a few investments both offline and online. Investment is not a one-time activity that you place this amount and you will start earning huge amount. It's a continuous process that is why while still young, one should already start investing.

This is one of the best investment advice have come across on their forum. You need to start with what you have and grow with it. Business requires patience and dedication. So start now and grow gradually

Nice write up and you are right. If you are waiting to know it all before you invest you will never invest. With the little knowledge you know invest with it, invest NOW.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back