What's new

Start Investing Early!

I can propose to each one of you a session of counseling for 25$ on Paypal, one hour where we will talk and I will listen, and together we will use instruments and will aim to progress to your decided objectives.

Contact me for more.

Just as @anisbouanaka has said , the major challenge on starting to invest early is lack of funds at younger age . I have plans of a business that will yield profit but I lack funds to start

Just as @anisbouanaka has said , the major challenge on starting to invest early is lack of funds at younger age . I have plans of a business that will yield profit but I lack funds to start
that's right, I am earning some money online to cover my needs when I will be at the university, so no chance to invest in any business currently.

that's right, I am earning some money online to cover my needs when I will be at the university, so no chance to invest in any business currently.
I thought you are already in the university ? . Well , this is the best way of being self independent

I've considered this several times in my life. Time waits for no one and we'll get older in coming years.
Even a $100 Investment in 20 years will give a sustainable return at the end of it's duration. I'll learn this habit and start with the little I have.

very good motivation encourages us to do the investment business even though it starts with a small capital first.

Yiu make an important point. We need to start investing early, however, when we are young we do not have money for investment. Unless we are Warren Buffet's kid, at young age most of us will be struggling to manage daiky expenses.

Start investing early, will help someone to save a lot of money to startup a successful business, if you haven't save we should start now to have savings for now and in the future,

The best thing for an individual to involve his /her self into now in this present world is investment, no matter how small the investment might look, it is going to yield greatly in the nearest future, the time to start investing is now

Great tips from you, this is a very good post particularly for me , although, I have not invested in most things but I actually invested in crypto currencies, Bitcoin precisely, and that's when I realized that early investment pays more than late ones

Investing at an early stage of one’s life is a very good way to procure one’s future. However, there’re lots of challenges faced when trying to acquire enough money to invest and this seem to demoralize youths and sway them away from investing

I have a few investments both offline and online. Investment is not a one-time activity that you place this amount and you will start earning huge amount. It's a continuous process that is why while still young, one should already start investing.
It is as you say, we should invest when we are still young, in this way to obtain profits and if it is possible to make other investments. The problem is that the majority of us do not weigh in investing, only in earning some money to be able to spend it on outings and parties. That is due a lot of times for lack of maturity and orientation.

Investment is good, it gives you a financial edge and something to fall back to incase anything goes wrong. Although most times the problem is not the willingness to invest, rather the fund to invest with and identifying a genuine site to invest in.

Yes, I am also trying to raise as much money as possible so that I can invest in them and make a profit. This is the best time to invest. Every currency is going up every day.I would love to invest in Ethereum I don't have many resources to invest in Bitcoin.

Investment is good, it gives you a financial edge and something to fall back to incase anything goes wrong. Although most times the problem is not the willingness to invest, rather the fund to invest with and identifying a genuine site to invest in.
I think that is the big problem for many people, the available capital that is so much needed. You may be knowledgeable and really want to multiply the money in some way, but there are times when you have lost on scam sites, which ultimately puts anyone off. We must stay consistent and achieve goals.

Kudos to everyone for your suggestions, it's quite informative and Educative. I am increasing in knowledge.... I agree with the start early investment....as the next minute is not assured..

Interesting! You are absolutly correct and I agree with you. Investing early can safe us from future financial challenges. Just that most times we find it difficult to delay gratification, and invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back