What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

Yes but in this way you can get only referrals but not active referrals , better way to get active referrals I think is by creating a good channel on YouTube for that .
Star Clicks is against other PTC it has system similar to admailer on admailer you only get commissions on upgrades not commission earned by viewing admailers with a signup bonus for each new referral same for Star Clicks you get commission for signup + referral upgrade but no for referral clicks.

Yes but in this way you can get only referrals but not active referrals , better way to get active referrals I think is by creating a good channel on YouTube for that .
That's right, they must be active references. There are several methods and one is youtube as you describe. Personally I have a hard time getting those references, maybe because I don't apply the right method.

That's right, they must be active references. There are several methods and one is youtube as you describe. Personally I have a hard time getting those references, maybe because I don't apply the right method.
Yes getting referrals is not very easy , I don't know what's hinder others to join , there are many persons prefer to join without any referral link and the majority are not interested about earning sites .

Yes getting referrals is not very easy , I don't know what's hinder others to join , there are many persons prefer to join without any referral link and the majority are not interested about earning sites .
The majority are not interested about earning sites due to previous scamming experience experimented with scam sites so to convince them to join you may have to show them a payment proof because many sites takes hours of work and doesn't pay users workers this is the principal reason of not join earning sites.

People just have to be careful with all these clicking websites. They're total waste of time and a lot of them are scam. I have worked with some of this site before and I can really tell you that you can make reasonable amount of money with them.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
Any forum sites that tells you to pay for updating your account with them are definitely scam, how can you tell me to pay money to get my hard earned money out,
That's what Taoofblock too is doing presently and they have been flagged as scam because they will take your money and delete you,

@saousen5765 , you are right in that people like to see proof of payment and thus prove that the site is not a scam. And it is true people prefer to join without links.
Any forum sites that tells you to pay for updating your account with them are definitely scam, how can you tell me to pay money to get my hard earned money out,
That's what Taoofblock too is doing presently and they have been flagged as scam because they will take your money and delete you,
It is true as a rule. But also on this site you can work without upgrading the membership, although it is a long time to reach the threshold more than a year, and according to the experiences it is true they must upgrade to withdraw earnings, which I do not agree.

its really sad that so many people wasted their time on a scam site but i don't trust sites like star-click because they put a high payment amount to withdrawal and it was impossible without investment. well move on
I also join star click 2 week ago earning process is slow.withdraw is huge ammount like $50.in 2 weeks i earnd just $2.i would like to say that star click is may be legit site but its earning process is slow.

I also join star click 2 week ago earning process is slow.withdraw is huge ammount like $50.in 2 weeks i earnd just $2.i would like to say that star click is may be legit site but its earning process is slow.
I wanted to start with it, but the minimum withdrawal threshold of the site totally waned me off from going on viewing those ads listed on the site.

Yes I think that we should lower their minimum pay out to 20 $ , many users will leave the site before reaching this huge minimum withdrawal .

Starclicks have cleared some doubts around their site by meeting up some members half payment. There minimum withdrawal threshold will always scare people off.

Yes if the minimum pay out is 5$ or 10$ or even 20$ , there will be more active users , as you said it is a scary threshold but may be site owner have strong reason to keep it 50$ .

Starclicks have cleared some doubts around their site by meeting up some members half payment. There minimum withdrawal threshold will always scare people off.
You are right @GIFTMICHAEL , the withdrawal threshold in Star click , scares people. Although as I described above the site has proven to be legitimate, but for many members who do not wish to purchase membership, it is daunting to spend so many months to reach the $50 threshold.

You are right @GIFTMICHAEL , the withdrawal threshold in Star click , scares people. Although as I described above the site has proven to be legitimate, but for many members who do not wish to purchase membership, it is daunting to spend so many months to reach the $50 threshold.
Yes without membership you'll need one year and half to reach 50 $ and that's not encouraging , and even with golden there are no tangible profits .

Yes without membership you'll need one year and half to reach 50 $ and that's not encouraging , and even with golden there are no tangible profits .
A year and a half is really quite a lot, I had not taken the account, and as I dedicate less than 5 minutes a day I do not pay much attention to it. So it's not much difference from the normal one to the golden membership? I thought the difference was as described

A year and a half is really quite a lot, I had not taken the account, and as I dedicate less than 5 minutes a day I do not pay much attention to it. So it's not much difference from the normal one to the golden membership? I thought the difference was as described
As you know the golden membership cost 29.5 $ , there are 100 ads a day in average so 1$ a day cause 0.01$ for each ad , so only you can earn from 1$ to 2$ , so you should have HTML code to earn more .

I have worked in star clicks website before, and I can definitely confirm to you that it is a scam. You are paid little amount of money for visiting some websites.

I have worked in star clicks website before, and I can definitely confirm to you that it is a scam. You are paid little amount of money for visiting some websites.
If you are paid little amount for visiting some websites that's mean that the site doesn't scam but low paying , so what's a scam site mean to you ?

Yes if the minimum pay out is 5$ or 10$ or even 20$ , there will be more active users , as you said it is a scary threshold but may be site owner have strong reason to keep it 50$ .
As I understand payout is first time 50 $ but if you reach 50 $ and you get auto payout of 20 $ means you keep 30 $ in account means you will have payout of 20 $ because next time you have to collect only 20 $ to reach auto payout again if my calculations aren't wrong.

Its so daunting indeed to spend many months to reach the $50 minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. It will be better to purchase an upgrade since its legit to reach withdrawal threshold quicker.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back