What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

Hmm, too many reviews. Don't even know the one to choose from at the moment. @Salimo, said the site paid $20 to em, and owed $30. Expecting em to upgrade or go on to reach yet another $50 to command another withdrawal. Have you tried reaching cashout level on the site??
no when i signed up into this site and reached my 6 $ balance account then my friend told me he lost his money on start click and he could not withdraw his money and they are asking to pay more money. so i left this site and wrote here its a scam.

Yes it is true, you must have 50 dollars accumulated, but I have read that if you put automatic payment, when you reach the threshold of 50 dollars they transfer to your account 10 or 20 dollars, you can look for the video about it The automatic payment is only for those who pay the membership.

I always have a doubt about such websites. $50 payout threshold is a really HIGH threshold. I am not sure how come this website has been labelled as a legit website by many other websites, but I have read many horror stories about this site, so I would stay away from it. I think they even require you to send documents in order to get verified.

I always have a doubt about such websites. $50 payout threshold is a really HIGH threshold. I am not sure how come this website has been labelled as a legit website by many other websites, but I have read many horror stories about this site, so I would stay away from it. I think they even require you to send documents in order to get verified.
yes it was always in doubt for many people but in other hand many people were believing on start click and they paid for membership and lost their money. i just tried with silver membership and gain to upgrade account but i was failed. scam

yes it was always in doubt for many people but in other hand many people were believing on start click and they paid for membership and lost their money. i just tried with silver membership and gain to upgrade account but i was failed. scam

How did you lose money exactly? Can you tell me? Did you buy their membership and realized that they do not pay as they promise? Websites like these should be shutdown. These websites are what I call "sophisticated scams".

I would like you to clarify a doubt, to request the automatic payment must I have a membership? Or can I request the automatic payment without it? Because I had understood that @Salimo does not have a membership.
As I understand from my experience payout is divided into automated payout at star clicks balance and manual payout balance so if your earned money is in automated payout means that payout is send periodically with API payment without pass by Star Clicks administration:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran de 2021-05-08 18-31-02.png
    Capture d’écran de 2021-05-08 18-31-02.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 3
As I understand from my experience payout is divided into automated payout at star clicks balance and manual payout balance so if your earned money is in automated payout means that payout is send periodically with API payment without pass by Star Clicks administration:

Yes, but it seems automatic payouts are only possible if you reach the $50 payout threshold, am I right? Furthermore, they only pay 10 cents per day (which is insanely low), so it wouldn't be possible to reach payout anytime sooner. No other paid to click website has such a high payout threshold.

Okay, i got the points you outlined about the site. But its still weird for the site, to restrict one from withdrawing the entire earnings accrued for more than one year. Just because the user never upgraded membership. They just want to suffer people and force them paying what they don't like.
Well, in the case of @Salimo, as I understand it, he did not send the documents by mail requested to cancel the $50, I guess he took the decision to upgrade the account. Since what I read from the site you can work without updating the membership and withdraw manually, or you update the membership and you can place the automatic payment. In the latter case every time you reach $50 which is the threshold, you get an automatic payment of either $20 or $30.

Yes, but it seems automatic payouts are only possible if you reach the $50 payout threshold, am I right? Furthermore, they only pay 10 cents per day (which is insanely low), so it wouldn't be possible to reach payout anytime sooner. No other paid to click website has such a high payout threshold.
Ad BTC and coinpayu pays a such earning amount because average of earning from coinpayu and adbtc is 50-100 satoshis daily means 0,10 $ daily from clicking all ads on these two PTC [whitout talking about renting and bring referrals and referral contest] and BTC price is high (58000 $).

Now there are only six ads a day at Star-clicks so it will take me a lot of time to earn 20$ again to get another payment , so what should I do ?
Post automatically merged:

I would like you to clarify a doubt, to request the automatic payment must I have a membership? Or can I request the automatic payment without it? Because I had understood that @Salimo does not have a membership.
I had but expired

Now there are only six ads a day at Star-clicks so it will take me a lot of time to earn 20$ again to get another payment , so what should I do ?

I had but expired
The number of ads depends on number of advertisers so number of ads can be 11 or 12 or 8 or 9 nowadays I got 4 ads to click daily so may be next days there will be new advertisers to get paid more they are not shortenlink of webmaster but advertisers on the site.

Even since I left the site I have read many negative reviews about payment but when I went to TrustPilot it showed 93% of people were voting it excellent. I still wouldn't go back as it would not let me upgrade and I am not prepared to hang about for a year to find out there was a problem with payment.

Even since I left the site I have read many negative reviews about payment but when I went to TrustPilot it showed 93% of people were voting it excellent. I still wouldn't go back as it would not let me upgrade and I am not prepared to hang about for a year to find out there was a problem with payment.
You shouldn't hang around for such lengthy time. It is not worth it all. If starclicks is the only online earning site around i would gently dust my feet off, and hang out and use my time better for other things.

I think that this site is very good for bloggers so they can make more revenues using the HTML code offered by Star clicks , but relying only in your clicks will take you ages .

I had but expired
It is strange that you have 6 ads a day, I keep with 11, but it must be as @saousen5765 explains, it depends on the number of advertisers. It is difficult to reach the threshold. I think on what I reach the threshold withdraw earnings and also from the site. Since as you explain it is good when you have enough referrals or a website.

It is strange that you have 6 ads a day, I keep with 11, but it must be as @saousen5765 explains, it depends on the number of advertisers. It is difficult to reach the threshold. I think on what I reach the threshold withdraw earnings and also from the site. Since as you explain it is good when you have enough referrals or a website.
If just the golden membership still worth 19.5 g and not 29.5 g , you can make 12 $ profits a mounth , so you will reach minimum pay out fast .

If just the golden membership still worth 19.5 g and not 29.5 g , you can make 12 $ profits a mounth , so you will reach minimum pay out fast .
Yes that is correct, besides many Star click users, they get referrals by sending new members to register from different GPT sites. For example on Picoworkers there are endless employers, paying to register on the site.

Well, in the case of @Salimo, as I understand it, he did not send the documents by mail requested to cancel the $50, I guess he took the decision to upgrade the account. Since what I read from the site you can work without updating the membership and withdraw manually, or you update the membership and you can place the automatic payment. In the latter case every time you reach $50 which is the threshold, you get an automatic payment of either $20 or $30.
I got your points @Sariana23. Maybe @Salimo preferred it that way because he doesn't want to face too many hassle with the site pay rules. So now he has upgraded, i hope salimo can withdraw automatically whenever the funds reaches $50??

I got your points @Sariana23. Maybe @Salimo preferred it that way because he doesn't want to face too many hassle with the site pay rules. So now he has upgraded, i hope salimo can withdraw automatically whenever the funds reaches $50??
Yes, I commented on that once in this thread. For those who have the membership the payments are automatic, for those who don't the payments are manual. At least so far, with its pros and cons it has been proven that the site pays.

no when i signed up into this site and reached my 6 $ balance account then my friend told me he lost his money on start click and he could not withdraw his money and they are asking to pay more money. so i left this site and wrote here its a scam.
Starclicks is a site that enjoys seeing people investing their funds gained to upgrade their account. And again the minimum withdrawal threshold is very high, not everyone will find that favourable.

I that is correct, besides many Star click users, they get referrals by sending new members to register from different GPT sites. For example on Picoworkers there are endless employers, paying to register on the site.
Yes but in this way you can get only referrals but not active referrals , better way to get active referrals I think is by creating a good channel on YouTube for that .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back