What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I was earning 0.10$ to 0.12 $ a day then directly after the end of golden membership I only earn 0.03 $ to 0.04 $ for my free membership and after my first withdrawal I earn 0.05 or 0.06 $ a day .
Without the membership you were earning $0.10 to $0.12, after the gold membership (you bought it to withdraw the earnings) it lowered the earnings to $0.03 to $0.04? It means that after the first withdrawal and without any membership you generate 0.05 or 0.06 $ per day, less than what you earned at the beginning! I guess with the purpose that you buy a membership again.

Most paid to click platforms are truly a waist of one's down time usage online. Instead of me doing these, I'll just go and sip me some cool drink In my room, don't you think?

Without the membership you were earning $0.10 to $0.12, after the gold membership (you bought it to withdraw the earnings) it lowered the earnings to $0.03 to $0.04? It means that after the first withdrawal and without any membership you generate 0.05 or 0.06 $ per day, less than what you earned at the beginning! I guess with the purpose that you buy a membership again.
Yes by buying the membership they will expect that you will buy it again and again , that's why they follow this strategy , anyway you can do it using your balance .

Yes by buying the membership they will expect that you will buy it again and again , that's why they follow this strategy , anyway you can do it using your balance .
Buy membership using balance doesn't work I have tried it several times with no success unfortunately they added feature but not working.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
That is one reason that also scared me from upgrading on the website. I was scared if it is not what they says that I will meet. But I have one of my referral that has upgraded because I received 5 USD bonus form his upgrade. But I don't know how to contact the person to ask how he has been earning

That's what I thought, as it seemed strange to me that I was getting more click-throughs than others. So I guess the idea will be, don't buy the membership and avoid the ad reduction.
That is one reason that also scared me from upgrading on the website. I was scared if it is not what they says that I will meet. But I have one of my referral that has upgraded because I received 5 USD bonus form his upgrade. But I don't know how to contact the person to ask how he has been earning
Seriously you got paid $5 through a referral...that's why I see so many members on gpt sites, asking them to sign up for Star Clicks and upgrade the account, looking for that benefit!

Lol!! I too don't take it normal for any platform asking me to pay some amount of money to become a highly paid member. If they can still be paying me without my upgrading to a higher paid membership plan, I think I will be simply stick to being an ordinary member and be paid my money for my work that I have done as a free member
Most websites know that most people won't like to upgrade, so they either pay ordinary member little token or they give condition that no upgrade, no withdrawal. That's why I don't fancy all those sites.

That's what I thought, as it seemed strange to me that I was getting more click-throughs than others. So I guess the idea will be, don't buy the membership and avoid the ad reduction.

Seriously you got paid $5 through a referral...that's why I see so many members on gpt sites, asking them to sign up for Star Clicks and upgrade the account, looking for that benefit!
Yes I got paid for 5 USD from my referral upgrade. Could you believe that that user is the only member that I referred. I have opened account on star click long time ago that I even forgot about the website. I was browsing through my email address when I saw a message from the website that I have gotten a bonus of 5 USD for my referrals upgrade. When I login to my account I saw the 5 USD there. So the money is just there but can not withdraw because I have not reached the minimum payout.

Buy membership using balance doesn't work I have tried it several times with no success unfortunately they added feature but not working.
For the first golden membership I bought it , I used my bank card it was cheap a little bit ( 19.95$ ) . For the second I used it my balance but expensive -no profit- (29.95$) .
Post automatically merged:

Star-clicks is still put on doubt based on its suspicious ways if not paying full payment with free membership. Please, @Salimo have they paid you all you made??
They paid me 20$ after reaching 50$ , I already posted the proof you can check it .

Yes I got paid for 5 USD from my referral upgrade. Could you believe that that user is the only member that I referred. I have opened account on star click long time ago that I even forgot about the website. I was browsing through my email address when I saw a message from the website that I have gotten a bonus of 5 USD for my referrals upgrade. When I login to my account I saw the 5 USD there. So the money is just there but can not withdraw because I have not reached the minimum payout.
You mean that your referral has been more active than you, and even brought you the benefit of the $5. Now I can understand the referrals search of the users, since they can reach the threshold just by the work they do.

You mean that your referral has been more active than you, and even brought you the benefit of the $5. Now I can understand the referrals search of the users, since they can reach the threshold just by the work they do.
Yes my referral is more active than me. I am not active at all. Because I do think that when will I reach the minimum payout. I would have upgrade but I was scared if I will truly recover back my money in few weeks. I have checked many reviews to see those that upgraded but I didn't see. So I never bothered my self with the website

If you are the kind of person that does not like to waste your time then you should stay away from starclicks because the platform is a total waste of time.

You should have make some research about them on reddit, or any other websites to understand if they are really trusted or not before you proceed just to avoid wasting your time and energy.

Seriously, it's very important that you have to make a very detailed research about anything you want to invest your time or effort into especially if it's online projects.

Yes my referral is more active than me. I am not active at all. Because I do think that when will I reach the minimum payout. I would have upgrade but I was scared if I will truly recover back my money in few weeks. I have checked many reviews to see those that upgraded but I didn't see. So I never bothered my self with the website
I haven't really upgraded, and I don't plan to do so even though I've seen the benefit, but it's also something that may not be a good thing in the long run. What has piqued my interest is the reference and its benefits.

Seriously, it's very important that you have to make a very detailed research about anything you want to invest your time or effort into especially if it's online projects.
For me I cannot invest my money on anything without doing a proper research about it to find out more about them, even if they are legit if I don't get enough satisfactory information about them I'm not going to invest.

Seriously from the looks of things and believe that is not something that is worthwhile for you to invest your money on big god from all indication is going to come up with an excuse and end up taking your money and run away.

It would have been better if you could be paid after buying their so called membership but it's just a trap to keep you paying money. I bought their package just to see if I could withdraw my earnings but I got nothing till date.

It would have been better if you could be paid after buying their so called membership but it's just a trap to keep you paying money. I bought their package just to see if I could withdraw my earnings but I got nothing till date.
Do you enable auto payout from setting ? I think that the site don't pay anyone all 50$ , reach 50$ to get only 20$ anyway I stopped use this site with 30$ in my balance .

Do you enable auto payout from setting ? I think that the site don't pay anyone all 50$ , reach 50$ to get only 20$ anyway I stopped use this site with 30$ in my balance .
I think that will probably happen to me in the end. However I will stay on site until I reach the threshold and see what happens, as I have described it before, not that I will invest much time in it either.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back