What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I don't know if there are some people that I've been concentrating in any paid to post side at all because to me I just consider all of them as a waste of time and it is something we should never put our time on.
I agree with you, if you consider the Star Clicks site a waste of time, you should stay away from the site. I for one will continue until I complete the threshold, hoping they will pay for it, and if not it will be just another experience for me.

I agree with you, if you consider the Star Clicks site a waste of time, you should stay away from the site. I for one will continue until I complete the threshold, hoping they will pay for it, and if not it will be just another experience for me.
You should have make some research about them on reddit, or any other websites to understand if they are really trusted or not before you proceed just to avoid wasting your time and energy.

You should have make some research about them on reddit, or any other websites to understand if they are really trusted or not before you proceed just to avoid wasting your time and energy.
When I entered Star Clicks, I think it was the first site that generated profits online, or one of the first. I didn't have the experience and knowledge that I have today. But since I've been on the site, I'd rather finish and get my earnings, than leave the site early, I still don't spend more than 5 minutes a day.

When I entered Star Clicks, I think it was the first site that generated profits online, or one of the first. I didn't have the experience and knowledge that I have today. But since I've been on the site, I'd rather finish and get my earnings, than leave the site early, I still don't spend more than 5 minutes a day.
Then you will miss opportunity of new upcoming 20 $ because reach 20 $ first time is really hard than second time, 5 minutes a day for 0,04 $ is same time you take to complete Reddit upvote and submit proof at Picoworkers, it is not like other ways that takes longer time like Cointiply (15 minutes a day for 0,03 $).

Then you will miss opportunity of new upcoming 20 $ because reach 20 $ first time is really hard than second time, 5 minutes a day for 0,04 $ is same time you take to complete Reddit upvote and submit proof at Picoworkers, it is not like other ways that takes longer time like Cointiply (15 minutes a day for 0,03 $).
Well, in the case of my country, it's not $0.04, it's $0.10 or $0.11 for 5 minutes. Although I already do it to close the pc for my day job, which includes Picoworkers that I am enjoying daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
Ok it's nice ,but how much money are you making with them everyday, are you making close to $1 and what is their minimum withdrawal that you need to complete before you are eligible to withdraw ?

Why is it that I have never seen anyone here nor anywhere at all that has shown me reasonable proof that starclicks pays you much higher after the Said upgrade they tell you to do to earn higher?

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
In my own opinion most sites looks greats and appealing until you are been told to pay to update your account before you can be paid, I have fallen victims so i don't advise anybody to also fall victim.

Excellent, I think it's good that you dedicate your time to something productive that will generate good earnings. That is the main idea when we dedicate time to a site. I, like you, dedicate most of my time to generate profits.

I have already wasted a lot of my time and I do not think that it would be wise to waste time after dubious websites. I think Start-Clicks is one of them. However, I have invested some money in some other paid to click website that does pay me regularly as of now.

Why is it that I have never seen anyone here nor anywhere at all that has shown me reasonable proof that starclicks pays you much higher after the Said upgrade they tell you to do to earn higher?
The withdrawal threshold is $50, from there I can request payment, I am more than half way there, so I intend to go all the way. If I receive the payment I will let you know, otherwise it will be for my experience and learning.
In my own opinion most sites looks greats and appealing until you are been told to pay to update your account before you can be paid, I have fallen victims so i don't advise anybody to also fall victim.
I agree with you, I do not know if you managed to review the publications where there is a member who at the last minute paid for the membership and withdrew part of their earnings, so far I do not know if it continues on the site.
I have already wasted a lot of my time and I do not think that it would be wise to waste time after dubious websites. I think Start-Clicks is one of them. However, I have invested some money in some other paid to click website that does pay me regularly as of now.
It is the only payment site where I have stayed without cashing out so far. However I am also on Serp Clix, where I have already cashed out 2 times, without any investment.

I swear star clicks is legitimate, it's a way of earnings faster,it makes u forget poverty easily,u will be happy of making free money on the platform,it's everyday work without stress and with hope of receiving fund.

I swear star clicks is legitimate, it's a way of earnings faster,it makes u forget poverty easily,u will be happy of making free money on the platform,it's everyday work without stress and with hope of receiving fund.
Have you worked on the site, have you been able to withdraw earnings on it? There are many opinions found, although I am a witness that the site is legitimate, the way to reach the threshold and withdraw profits is complex.

I always run away from sites that ask me to pay money to upgrade my membership. Those sites are nothing but scam. Someone that join you need money, why still asking the person to pay before he can be getting money as well.

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
I have people around me here who are doing the same thing on the websites. The have worked hard to earn decent amount on the websites but they were told to upgrade in order to receive their earnings. You have to e careful with the site and read reviews about them online.

Yes getting referrals is one of the tedious tasks when it comes to online earning but even though getting will be very helpful to get a good income so we should learn this skill .

Seriously, over the years that I have been working online and making money, getting referrals from anywhere especially on social media sites is not easy.

I have people around me here who are doing the same thing on the websites. The have worked hard to earn decent amount on the websites but they were told to upgrade in order to receive their earnings. You have to e careful with the site and read reviews about them online.
Yes, indeed a member here reached the threshold, but he was asked for some documents to be able to withdraw the amount, which he did not accept and bought the membership and was paid $20, he must reach the threshold again to continue generating profits.

I continue to earn the same daily amount of $0.11 or $0.12 per day. I read that daily reduction information somewhere, but it is not my case. Maybe this happens in other countries, or maybe later they will make the change in my case.
I was earning 0.10$ to 0.12 $ a day then directly after the end of golden membership I only earn 0.03 $ to 0.04 $ for my free membership and after my first withdrawal I earn 0.05 or 0.06 $ a day .

My best advice for you is to look for those who are using the upgraded version of the platform and ask them how it's going. Maybe it's worth doing or not. If not it's better you keep your money so that you won't get scammed

I always run away from sites that ask me to pay money to upgrade my membership. Those sites are nothing but scam. Someone that join you need money, why still asking the person to pay before he can be getting money as well.
Lol!! I too don't take it normal for any platform asking me to pay some amount of money to become a highly paid member. If they can still be paying me without my upgrading to a higher paid membership plan, I think I will be simply stick to being an ordinary member and be paid my money for my work that I have done as a free member

Paid to click platforms are not really profitable and most of them is a total waste of time and you will not make me any money with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back