What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I am and have always been such a person that don't take it kindly when platforms ask for upgrade fee to pay while they are surpose to be paying you money for working for them
Post automatically merged:

I am and have always been such a person that don't take it kindly when platforms ask for upgrade fee to pay while they are surpose to be paying you money for working for them

I have seen and heard about such site before and while it pays I also learnt that the minimum if fifty dollars and that it is always slow to earn.

Sites like this star clicks who will go all out to tell or aske their subscribers to pay money for a higher pay are not to be trusted. Don't pay any dime

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
Hmmm you are right not to try it yet as it looks fishy. Is there a minimum withdrawal? If there is none then try withdrawing first and lets see. If they ask you to upgrade before you can withdraw it might be scam. Though have seen some sites that works that way and they still paid but make more investigations, find out how long the site has been active. Find active members ask them questions.

The site suggest you to create a blog with Wix , so you can place the HTML code on your blog , you will get 0.01 $ for each impression you get .
I've read about the Wix blog, but I don't know if I'm ready to create it, because it takes time and that's what I'm lacking.
Just keep up your good work , you will get paid by them , I am curious to know how much your balance there ? and it is better to stick with the free membership if you don't apply HTML code .
I'm just shy of $50, I've kept my free membership and hope to withdraw all my earnings. My previous question is to gain knowledge.
I worked on the site for a few days last year. Their pay is very and you can't even make up to 10cent for like up to 5 days. It's a total waste of time.
You are right, the payout is extremely slow for clicks, there are several ways to earn with the membership, so far I have not bought it.
Personally, I don't really know how to earn money from this website because I have not used it at all. I may consider it in a while if I see many people making money online from it.
I have seen many people earning online, but my understanding is that it is by purchasing the membership, without it you will spend many months to reach the threshold.

I've read about the Wix blog, but I don't know if I'm ready to create it, because it takes time and that's what I'm lacking.

I'm just shy of $50, I've kept my free membership and hope to withdraw all my earnings. My previous question is to gain knowledge.

You are right, the payout is extremely slow for clicks, there are several ways to earn with the membership, so far I have not bought it.

I have seen many people earning online, but my understanding is that it is by purchasing the membership, without it you will spend many months to reach the threshold.
Ok hope you good luck there , I think it takes one year and a half to reach pay out with them with free membership but I think you can make it shorter if you get some referrals .

Hmmm you are right not to try it yet as it looks fishy. Is there a minimum withdrawal? If there is none then try withdrawing first and lets see. If they ask you to upgrade before you can withdraw it might be scam. Though have seen some sites that works that way and they still paid but make more investigations, find out how long the site has been active. Find active members ask them questions.
As for the minimum withdrawal is $50, but having the membership the automatic withdrawal will be $20. The site has been operating since 2008 which gives it a good endorsement. The problem is the withdrawal methods and the $50 threshold which is very high, for daily earnings $0.11.
Ok hope you good luck there , I think it takes one year and a half to reach pay out with them with free membership but I think you can make it shorter if you get some referrals .
If it is an approximate time to the one you describe, to reach the threshold. I have read on GPT sites the amount of referrals they ask for, I guess it is for the reason you describe. Thanks for your advice.

I need to check the sites once more because I have spent a lot of time on the site . I need to check trustpilot and some other relevant sites to check the reviews once more. The last time I checked, the reviews were nice

I have been working on this page for some time, of which I have $ 10, they say that to earn more per week, I must pay to update the account, which is $ 19.95 per week that would generate a profit of $ 5 per day or $ 49, 95 which would be $ 7.50 a day. I have been about to do it, but I am not sure of said page. I ask around here because you sure have more time than me, working online, and therefore more experience.
Has anyone worked there? Have you invested to earn more? really pay?
I don't really know much about the site star click sites but i don't advise people to pay to upgrade in any site just because you want to get paid , most of the site that asked for upgrade are mostly scam.

I don't really know much about the site star click sites but i don't advise people to pay to upgrade in any site just because you want to get paid , most of the site that asked for upgrade are mostly scam.
Although I firmly believe that Star-Clicks is not a scam, it does have methods that drive users away, first the high threshold and how slow it is to reach it. The only way to reach the amount is with a membership, which I don't intend to buy so far.

Most people are really not interested in any referral program because in most cases they see it as scams and waste of time. It's better to make earning easy without referral.

Most people are really not interested in any referral program because in most cases they see it as scams and waste of time. It's better to make earning easy without referral.
Yes getting referrals is one of the tedious tasks when it comes to online earning but even though getting will be very helpful to get a good income so we should learn this skill .

I have created an account with starclick before and from my experience with them it is a paid to click site that you will need to upgrade to a VIP membership before you have an opportunity to earn a reasonable amount of money.

I have seen the platform online over couples of time but I didn't work on it. However, I think you should just stick to your normal account and keep earning your normal amount with upgrading the account

I was once a member of this platform too but I got discouraged when I could not get to the payout for a long time and after seeing the update account of a thing. That was when I became suspicious and left the platform completely. But you can still try it if you feel like. It is just my opinion.

I will really love to know if it's legit because I actually started not quite long. Please let me Know for me not to waste time clicking.

I have created an account with starclick before and from my experience with them it is a paid to click site that you will need to upgrade to a VIP membership before you have an opportunity to earn a reasonable amount of money.
Yes, the problem with Star Clic is the threshold which is very high, and the upgrade for membership. The latter is the one that allows to reach the threshold faster, however I intend to continue without upgrading.

Yes, the problem with Star Clic is the threshold which is very high, and the upgrade for membership. The latter is the one that allows to reach the threshold faster, however I intend to continue without upgrading.
Yes 50 $ is a very high threshold , but it is not only that the problem they were enabling people to earn 0.12 $ , now only 0.06$ a day so it will take you a lot of time to reach the threshold .

Yes 50 $ is a very high threshold , but it is not only that the problem they were enabling people to earn 0.12 $ , now only 0.06$ a day so it will take you a lot of time to reach the threshold .
I continue to earn the same daily amount of $0.11 or $0.12 per day. I read that daily reduction information somewhere, but it is not my case. Maybe this happens in other countries, or maybe later they will make the change in my case.

I don't know if there are some people that I've been concentrating in any paid to post side at all because to me I just consider all of them as a waste of time and it is something we should never put our time on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back