What's new

Star-Clicks: SCAM or LEGITIMATE

I think that will probably happen to me in the end. However I will stay on site until I reach the threshold and see what happens, as I have described it before, not that I will invest much time in it either.
Hope you get paid by them , I think if they don't change their terms they will lose many users , why they determine minimum pay out as 50$ if they cannot pay it !

Hope you get paid by them , I think if they don't change their terms they will lose many users , why they determine minimum pay out as 50$ if they cannot pay it !
That's what I say, and I believe that if they can afford it, however for the interest that users continue on the site, they create these limitations to continue with them. I am going to support me with the requirements that they reflect in their help page, if I don't achieve anything I will end up taking your same decision.

Do you enable auto payout from setting ? I think that the site don't pay anyone all 50$ , reach 50$ to get only 20$ anyway I stopped use this site with 30$ in my balance .
I enabled auto payout but I received nothing since then. I had close to $40 There which includes my capital. They were persuading me to buy another package but I gave up since I couldn't earn anything.

I enabled auto payout but I received nothing since then. I had close to $40 There which includes my capital. They were persuading me to buy another package but I gave up since I couldn't earn anything.
So I think you should try to reach 50$ then you will get paid 20$ , even 10 $ it will take you mounths to reach it but they will pay you 20$ only if you reach 50$ .

So I think you should try to reach 50$ then you will get paid 20$ , even 10 $ it will take you mounths to reach it but they will pay you 20$ only if you reach 50$ .
Reaching $50 means I should renew my silver package which is risky. What if I get more than $50 and they don't pay me? I'll lose both old funds and the new one. I better just forget about them.

I have never worked on that site but I have seen a lot of good review about it and I think it is legit.
You can give it a try but I would advise you do not make quick investment

I have never worked on that site but I have seen a lot of good review about it and I think it is legit.
You can give it a try but I would advise you do not make quick investment
Thanks for your advice, I have been on the site for some time now, although they have shown receipts of payments it is not good to invest time in it. Since the best way to earn on the site, is with referrals and paying memberships.

but i am working on a PTC which is always paying and 100% legit. this site here to work with people and to stay not for the scam as star click came to scam with people so you can join it with me...you can withdrawal without invest and make more money with only 2 $HAVE A LOOK
hello there. thanks a lot that you found my message informative for you and for all but its true its a scam site which will never pay anyone. so many people wasted their time on this site with hope as you have but got scam. its better you can try this JOIN ME . its legit and paying always i have mnay payments proof to show. thanks in advanced CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME
Alright, but you have not explain to us how it works, what are the necessary things expected of one to do,and have you earn money on it?

Alright, but you have not explain to us how it works, what are the necessary things expected of one to do,and have you earn money on it?
its very legit site and always paying. its a PTC site and you can make money by viewing ads and watch videos also.there are many offer walls also. you can invest some money also.

Alright it seems to be legit,I will like to earn lot of money from it,even though I currently don't have the necessary fund to invest on it,I am sure with investment one can earn money much.
its very legit site and always paying. its a PTC site and you can make money by viewing ads and watch videos also.there are many offer walls also. you can invest some money also.

That, I believe, is the point. I've lost money on a number of initiatives, therefore I'm no longer willing to take chances. Many folks I've seen use their referral system yet refuse to give proof of payment.

I have never come across such a site before, but i wish they will pay you, though I don't know how long you joined them,and how much you must have made so that we can see the payment proof .

I have never come across such a site before, but i wish they will pay you, though I don't know how long you joined them,and how much you must have made so that we can see the payment proof .
The payout is high 50 $ means you need to still one year and a half before reaching a payout it needs a lot of patience to attempt payout unlike other sites whit a low payout.

Any site that'll require you to pay before you withdraw your earning are a scam. I say so boldly because they haven't dated put in consideration the amount of work that you've put in including time and data on those tasks online.
Just ditch them and move on

Any site that'll require you to pay before you withdraw your earning are a scam. I say so boldly because they haven't dated put in consideration the amount of work that you've put in including time and data on those tasks online.
Just ditch them and move on
The site isn't required to pay any cent or dime before transferring your earnings to your account just you need to reach 50 $ to get paid 20 $ and 30 $ to stay on account.

The minimum withdrawal is very high, the truth is that I have not entered the platform for a long time, since the amount of ads on the platform has been reduced, so it will take me longer to reach the threshold.
By the way, I'm going in today to see how the ads are doing and if anything has changed.

I have upgraded my Silver membership to Gold membership 2 times for 29$, but that really was a loss because the whole months ad click never returned my money. Just loss of money and time both. When I reached 57$ I wanted to withdraw. But they required a lot of complex document from my Bank. Then I contacted Starclick support. They said to turn on auto payout. I just got 2 times $10 + $10 = $20. But they never paid my rest of the amount. I've contacted them more than 60 times But they said to get full money I have to upgrade account and click ads again for a long time.

So now I have understand they are a tricky and phishing site. Technically they scam people and absorb their money.

NOW THEY ARE SHOWING MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED DUE TO OPEN MULTIPLE ACCOUNT.

DONT' INVEST PEOPLE……. IN THIS STARCLICK. THIS IS A CHEATING & SCAM PROJECT…

THEY ARE A FULL CHEATING SCAM I UNDERSTOOD IT SITE 2 YEARS AGO. THEY NEVER PAID ME ALTHOUGH I MY BALANCE WAS $50. THEY HAVE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF REPLYING MY QUESTION SINCE 2 YEARS. I HAVE INVESTED $50 TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. THEY STOLE ALL MY MONEY AND THERE ARE A BIG CHEATING COMPANY. I WILL SUBMIT A CASE AGAINST THEIR COMPANY TO USA GOVERNMENT. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT VERY SOON.

Regards
Faisal Karim

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back