Staff rosters, promotional teams?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How does everyone feel about their staff roster? Do you expect staff to help promote the site? Do you have a specific group on staff for that very purpose? If so, what does it entail for those team members? What do you expect of them? I'm curious to see how everyone goes about advertising and promoting their sites and if they have a team of helpers to help with it.

If you hire to anyone, then you have to keep it secretly without releasing secrets to the staff since they too open a forum and starts to develop it. I have seen some moderators open their own forums and invited old members into their forums. This is a drastic thing and people start to cheat when the forum grows.

When the forum I run was first opened, I expected staff to help out with creating threads, welcoming new members and reaching out to others they knew to spread the word. Not all staff followed that vision and a couple only waited until reports came in and then gave an opinion and that was it. I guess the saying "It's hard to find good help" is true. I end up doing most of the work myself in what needs to get done.

I don't really expect the staff members to promote the website. Somehow, they would just think of it as a burden.

If possible, I just want them to visit the website regularly and interact with the other users on a daily basis. If something comes up, which is quite rare, I expect them to make a stand. Apart from these duties, I don't expect anything else from them. I am not good with staff members who disappears without notifying others. It's hard for others to cover for them. This is just how I do things.

Activity wise, I prefer to hire those willing to atleast help with content and activity. I have rarely hired people strictly to help advertise, as I seem to not get many good results from doing that. I would rather have staff do promotion, if they are excited about the website, rather than expecting them to do advertising, just because they have to do it.

How does everyone feel about their staff roster? Do you expect staff to help promote the site? Do you have a specific group on staff for that very purpose? If so, what does it entail for those team members? What do you expect of them? I'm curious to see how everyone goes about advertising and promoting their sites and if they have a team of helpers to help with it

If what you mean is the staff of a website, well, they have their duties and responsibilities. If the promotion of the site is not explicitly stated then the staff is not obligated to promote the site. However, I do not see the logic why the staff should promote the site when the job is for moderating the forum (as an example only). In any company, the employee is expected to support the company but not necessarily to promote it.

Each company has a different team and the division of this team where it has the best convenience with personnel. Some owners feel comfortable working on the advertising side, while others, due to lack of knowledge or time, have a staff prepared for that purpose. Where I work there is a team dedicated only to the advertising part, and it is the same for each department.

How does everyone feel about their staff roster? Do you expect staff to help promote the site? Do you have a specific group on staff for that very purpose? If so, what does it entail for those team members? What do you expect of them? I'm curious to see how everyone goes about advertising and promoting their sites and if they have a team of helpers to help with it.
That's the main reason they are all working for me, because the more our business grow the more they keep getting paid of their salary. So I belief everywhere any of my staff is,he or she should be advertising my site or company name and what we are into as well. So the more they are all doing that in their various way the more we keep getting client and the better for we all.

No it is better to designate some one to do that like a social media manager or if the organization is short on funds then it can be added to a specific persons job description. Of course it expected that other staff members support the social media handles of the organization

I don't have a team, I work individually. However, I promote my sites regularly. I promote my sites on social sites, mostly facebook and twitter; I also promote my sites through online communities and discussion boards.

For promotions of a blog and website to be easier and faster, all the staffs working on that particular website and blog should get involved in passing on the messages across other websites and online platforms, that's all staff should be involved in the advertisement.

A schedule, often called a roster , is a list of employees, and associated information such as location, working times, responsibilities for a given time period like week, month or sports season.the more they are all doing it the more you keep getting client

I don't have a team, I work individually. However, I promote my sites regularly. I promote my sites on social sites, mostly facebook and twitter; I also promote my sites through online communities and discussion boards.
You operate like sole proprietorship business type, where one man takes all the risks, promotion of the business and profit end. People find such easier to promote on their own than hiring group people or team to help carry out promotion services for their business brand or whatever profitable they deal on.

Yes, my business model is sole proprietorship business. I do hire part time workers and virtual assistants time to time, but basically I work alone. I do a lot of things from writing, website design, SEO digital marketing, etc.

Well the moment you realise your site is becoming big then its necessary to outsource some work load and compensate them for the job.
Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

When it comes to your business visibility, you should have a PR team which are solely responsible for media, advertising, social media and branding or in other words any thing that creates a good impression in the eyes of the public. This people should be creative and conversant with the target market.

Well for a website the best way to promote it is by referrals instead of having specific staffs that are tasked with promoting the website. This is the method that everyone is using in this 21st century.

If i get the question right, you wish to know staff tools like roasted and it's effectiveness. Well, I think that in a decentralised organisation, division of labor is necessary and staff tools is necessary to keep staffs in line.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back