What's new

Staff opinions when making decisions

It will not be a wise decision to go ahead with your plans and later explain to the staffs. Ot should be discussed with staffs and welcome contributions which will help the plans.

I feel it's okay to get the opinion of some trusted members of your staff on opinion relating to the business. They may come up with wonderful idea after brain storming

If I happened to have a website or forum me in the near future I will definitely consider all my staff's opinions before I take a decision because I am not an autocratic person but I am a democratic person who believes and the decision of the majority.

When I was the in-charge of our office website which is an e-magazine and has a forum inside I always get the opinion of the workers in the site particularly the moderators and the article writers. I give value to their opinion because they see more that what I see. My eyes are always on a bird's eyeview to see the entirety and the others see the details.

Managers should find a way to look for staff's opinion about some managerial decisions like operational, efficiency decisions as staff would definitely know about it since they are the ones working there.

Your staffs opinions sometimes matters a lot in your business decision making process as they are like your foot soldiers in the actual battle field. They are the ones having the closer interaction with the customers than yourself.

One of the ways of rewarding employees and making them feel very important is to always get them involved or seek their opinions in some critical decision making in the company. It is not a good act to always impose decision on employees without seeking their opinions about it.

Well it depends on the kind of policy your company or organization runs on. If you are running an open body policy then majority of the decisions can be done through voting within the staffs. But if you have a system that is based on authority then the workers have no say

Although I do not have a forums, but whatever issue I have as long as i have a group of those that are working together with me I must let them know and I must also listen to their own point of view,they might even be the one who can give the best solution to a particular problems or how to handle a particular situation.

Decision-making is a critical component of every manager’s day-to-day. Whether reshuffling the department’s budget, delegating tasks, or implementing a new strategy, the daily choices managers make have a direct impact on their organization’s success.

But that decision-making process isn’t always easy. In a survey by management consulting firm McKinsey, only 28 percent of executives touted the quality of their company’s strategic decisions, while 60 percent reported that bad decisions are about as frequent as good ones.

One way to increase your likelihood of success is to include your team in the process. Research shows that diversity leads to better decision-making. By bringing people into the conversation with different disciplinary and cultural backgrounds, you can enhance creativity and gain a fresh perspective on the task or problem at hand.

I feel it's okay to get the opinion of some trusted members of your staff on opinion relating to the business. They may come up with wonderful idea after brain storming
It's actually important to listen to advise especially for Co workers as no man is an island, which is why it is very important to pool from the knowledge of other people you'll find out it might help.

If I had a company, I would definitely consider my staff's opinion because possibly I can't know it all and they might even have better ideas so why not, there nothing practically to lose

For owners of businesses and companies, it is pertinent to allow your staff to make a certain contribution toward the development of the company. Some staff are super smart and intelligent.

It is very important to seek your staff opinion in every business decision making especially when it affects the welfare and wellbeing of the staff. Staff are members of a business their opinion should be allowed in business.

Since staffs are the ones working and making a business tick so getting their opinion would do more on the long run, also they are also for the betterment of the company so more reason to

Star opinion are still very important to your business because many of the staff still have some experience fhat could help your business growth i consider them tooo
I agree, for every business or company with staff, if you believe you are a team, then it is expected that you seek their opinions in making certain decisions that involves the company. Since the whole goal is to move the company forward.

Sometimes staff do contribute to decision making in the organization, but some owners of business make their own decisions with the staff concent.
Personally i believe its more humane to let the staff know about decisions that is about them. There are certain decisions that they dont need to know but the ones that is about their faith, i believe they have the right to know about it

It will be very very inappropriate for you to dismiss the opinion of your staff members when it comes to making key suggestions as to how toove you business forward. Because they are the ones with direct interaction with the customers more often than you do

At the moment my business haven't grown to that extent where I'll hire staffs to assist me do work. But when it comes to decision making, we should give our staffs chance to make opinions. Their opinion can be very important in our quest to achieve success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back