What's new

Staff opinions when making decisions

The best thing for a good manager to focus on is employee opinion because without employees, work won't get done. For this reason, all company managers should always pay attention to employee opinions, whether they come from young or experienced employees.

How much of your staff's opinions do you consider when making decisions regarding your site? Do you even bring up your ideas with them or do you just implement them and explain later why you've done it?
Given that they could be the ones who could figure out the remedy to a certain challenge in an organization, I see nothing amiss with letting your employees provide their own solutions.

Staffs are integral part of any business organization progress. If the CEO wants to continue moving forward he should always look up to staff opinions before making final decisions around the business.

A CEO may not take decisions alone and he may also need to consult the president and the higher management team many times before they could arrive at conclusions and make the final decision.

I don't see anything wrong by allowing your staff members to bring out their own solution because they will be the one that I might know the real solution to a particular problem in an organisation.
That's true, there is nothing wrong allowing your staff member decision when it comes giving opinion in a business or your company, because we know that their is also important.

That's true, there is nothing wrong allowing your staff member decision when it comes giving opinion in a business or your company, because we know that their is also important.
There's nothing wrong with that and if I have to establish a business I have to organise the business to a point that every members of the business organisation contribute positively to the growth of the business. Well those that are willing .

The best thing for a good manager to focus on is employee opinion because without employees, work won't get done. For this reason, all company managers should always pay attention to employee opinions, whether they come from young or experienced employees.

The decisions related to company's management and business activity is usually taken by the higher management and this is quite common thing in mamny companies.

Employees are an important part of a company, business, or enterprise, and ignoring them can prove harmful. Great employees who recognize that professional growth equals personal growth strive to improve their workplaces. Therefore, it is very important to identify employees who demonstrate good thinking skills and include them in your decision-making team.

There's nothing wrong with that and if I have to establish a business I have to organise the business to a point that every members of the business organisation contribute positively to the growth of the business. Well those that are willing .
Listening to your staff opinion when it comes to making decisions is very important, as a business owner it is good to allow your staff opinion because sometimes them can give better opinion in the business.

Listening to your staff opinion when it comes to making decisions is very important, as a business owner it is good to allow your staff opinion because sometimes them can give better opinion in the business.
Yes nobody knows it all and your employees can even be in a better chance of giving the best advice suitable for business but at the same time all the advice should be filtered and only the good ones should be taken.

The opinions of the personnel should be sought out by managers when making operational or efficiency decisions, as the staff would be the ones to know as they are the ones working there.

How much of your staff's opinions do you consider when making decisions regarding your site? Do you even bring up your ideas with them or do you just implement them and explain later why you've done it?
For every business owner it is important to have good relationship with the staff and ask for their opinion about the business, in this way they will think themselves as important members and will work harder.

For every business owner it is important to have good relationship with the staff and ask for their opinion about the business, in this way they will think themselves as important members and will work harder.

Usually business owners may seek the right kind of decisions from the management and advisory board as well. Each and every kind of business owner needs some kind of advice all the time.

I don't own a forum currently. When i do, I would definitely consider the opinion of my staffs before making decisions. I wouldn't make decisions without letting them know about it first.

Some times I just give commands on my own decision to the staffs for execution.few times I ask for decision from the staffs. I did that because I have more skills and experiencethan them.

Actually staffs are one important element of business success and to some extent they even know much more than the employer. their opinions about business growth are very important when you allowed then to Express their feelings too.

A good leader always inspires others to do great things and carry out great processes.
If you are interested in the growth of your business, it is good to know the opinion of your employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back