SSL Certificate

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Your website needs SSL certificate. If it does not have SSL certificate, some browsers might not even allow you to visit the site. When you use SSL certificate, you will be able to secure your site from hacking and data theft (stealing the payment information from your site for example). You can get a free SSL from Lets Encrypt.

All the browsers don't allow HTTP sites anymore because this protocol is deprecated and no longer working for people as was before, it stills some HTTP sites but they are disappearing day after day due to browser restrictions.

I would go with some free things like Let's Encrypt - as someone suggested. Well, on my sites, I use auto-SSL. Anyway, if you truly have a commercial website, you might want stronger SSL protection that would require a payment. Some sites like Comodo sell them.

I think that you are right with this however i have noticed that with this certificate there is a lot of sites that claim to have it however they do not so it seems that it can be faked as well and that is something to look out for.

I think that you are right with this however i have noticed that with this certificate there is a lot of sites that claim to have it however they do not so it seems that it can be faked as well and that is something to look out for.
I do not understand what you are trying to say. If your site does not have SSL it will be visible on your url when you try to access it on a browser. There is no way anyone can fake about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back