What's new

Spread in forex

I'm actually still learning how forex trading work and I'm taking my son to learn everything that is supposed to be learnt on mate because she's going to be very helpful in the future.

It depends on the kind of broker you are trading with at the moment. Some brokers actually beneFit from your loss. While some benefit regardless of your loss or win through spreads.

Spread is the income of a broker, have being wondering how a broker generate his or her own income on spread, but from a tactical point of view how does a broker generate his own profit. So is it from the trader income. Moroever my question is how does a forex broker generate his spread
I know spread is the difference between the bid and ask price.
I do not know how it is generated though.
It might be increased if the value of the currency the trader is investing in increases.... Just thinking.

Spread in forex is something I don't really get, please is all about making money money on it or is it just the beginning and learning process? Cos am actually interested forex trading and I have been trying my best to catch up with the latest trend in Forex, but it's not all that easy to learn I tell you

I am not really well-versed with forex trading but with the term spread what I understand is the difference in value when it comes to selling or buying. For example you buy the Japanese yen which is 150 in your currency. When you sell it at 160 then the spread is 10 of your currency. From that spread the broker earns a commission. Correct me if I am wrong in this understanding but I learned that from a friend who is into forex trading for a long time.
That's very correct and you've done well in breaking it down in layman's language. These are some things that newbies don't understand and majority don't want to take their time. They just want to earn now

Spread is a very important tern that a forex trader should be very familiar with. The currency pair with a spread having higher pips is what must be looked into before trading any currency pair.

If you talk about spread I beleive that spread is the commission which your broker charge and its the only ways which broker do make their own money so I beleive that spread is what that brokers are benefiting from

Spread can pose a serious challenge to short-term traders and scalpers.
That is why I would advice newbies to be careful with choosing brokers
Especially those with wide spreads.
It might affect profitability

It is good while selecting brokers to opt for the once that have little spread .
More especially if you are a scalper or a day trader.
It increases your chance of becoming profitable in the long run

A forex broker will always generate the spread by charging members who are directly executing trades on the platform. That is the only way I know , probably there may be other ways I may not know how they have been using to make their money

Forex broker charge spread I think they make their own money from each spread they charge there is absolutely nothing wrong with that some broker charge lower than others

Using spread in the forex market is meant for the broker alone and I think that broker make their own money from here its through spread that broker can make money so before chosing a broker you need a good broker with low spread

If you don't have the right broker in forex trading you'll suffer with this issue of spread, that's why I'll advise you to have a good broker that has a low spread.

The spread is a fee charged by the broker, which is the difference between the selling price (bid) and the buying value (ask). This spread is the income earned by the broker where when we sell, the spread will be charged between 2 points to tens of points depending on the pair used. Because when you make the transaction, the broker also has to pay the value of this spread to the international currency market.
That is actually where the broker usually gets his profits from in the trading market.
And in most of the cases the brooker will have to change the value of spread depending on the trade currency.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back