What's new

Sports betting is becoming huge in the US, should we try it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Sports betting seems to have made a resurgence here in the US. I'm seeing a ton of ads online and on tv for sports betting. It's gotten worse as of late, as I see the ads everywhere. Do you guys do any sports betting? Have you won anything from betting on sports?

Is it worth trying? If at least just once?

You can try it just once just to get a fill of how it is like to be loosing money on sport betting. It is gambling and can actually become an addictive attitude if care is not taken. This is not a good way to invest your money

My dear friend, I have already gone through this false illusory system of earning and I can guarantee you that it does not work for bettors!
Furthermore, gambling creates pathological addiction, and it has been proven!
I tell you that, in a year, I would not know how to count the number of €uro, which I have lost (at least 1000 €) making sports bets. These €uro that I have lost, if instead I had never bet them, now I would have put those aside. And keeping my money, here that in my small way, if anything, it would have already been a small investment for me!

I am a fan of Mixed Martial Arts particularly the UFC league. When they introduce the fighters in the ring included is the betting odds so you would now who is the fighter that is favored to win. Maybe I can bet $10 but a friend said that there is a sort of minimum betting. I can use my Paypal account for that.

I have always advised people to stay away from any kind of betting because of the addictions involved and also causes mental and physical retardation.

Betting will continue to be expanding on its web. It has taken a global scale and it is available in almost all countries. The key is not to start betting. It's always hard to quit betting after you have started.

I have always advised people to stay away from any kind of betting because of the addictions involved and also causes mental and physical retardation.
You can't advise all the people. I know gambling is a dangerous field to make money in; however, I see many millionaire persons worldwide are rich due to gambling.

for sure, they have strategies to recover the money when they lose them

Sports betting seems to have made a resurgence here in the US. I'm seeing a ton of ads online and on tv for sports betting. It's gotten worse as of late, as I see the ads everywhere. Do you guys do any sports betting? Have you won anything from betting on sports?

This is what we call affiliate marketing so people how are involved in affiliate program buy CPM ads then they are risk free then get commission from bookmark for bring new clients and take pourcentage from wins (some bookmark for loses) like for example you buy CPM ads for your referral link at Bizdustry (this is an example for demonstration).

Sport betting is a form of gambling and it's a game of win or loose. It's a game of prediction, where you predict what will happen. People spend money betting and in most cases loose, it's adviceable investing on something more profitable than sport betting because you don't have idea if you will win or not.

Sports betting has become one of the biggest bettings going on right now, even in my country, the rate at which sports betting shops are springing up is becoming much and our young ones are into it.

Sport betting is more than what some people think and it's definitely worth to be in all countries because for some people it's a means of living and for some it's like a breakthrough means

Sport betting is not becoming huge as you think but instead it is becoming more popular. You can try it but you should be careful not to get addicted to it.

I think people are making good money from sports betting and also others are losing money from sports betting, I believe that it is a game of gain or loss.

I think people are making good money from sports betting and also others are losing money from sports betting, I believe that it is a game of gain or loss.
Yes if you believe in the game will spot you can also try betting but betting is very risky it all depends on experience in the game too before you can bet.

My dear friend, I have already gone through this false illusory system of earning and I can guarantee you that it does not work for bettors!
Furthermore, gambling creates pathological addiction, and it has been proven!
I tell you that, in a year, I would not know how to count the number of €uro, which I have lost (at least 1000 €) making sports bets. These €uro that I have lost, if instead I had never bet them, now I would have put those aside. And keeping my money, here that in my small way, if anything, it would have already been a small investment for me!
I actually do believe you here that gambling breads this type of addiction that you don't even get to see when you have already become addicted to it. You get this false illusion that you can make it big eventually till you are completely ruined in the end

I actually do believe you here that gambling breads this type of addiction that you don't even get to see when you have already become addicted to it. You get this false illusion that you can make it big eventually till you are completely ruined in the end
Indeed. I had almost become addicted to gambling, and I lost a lot of money! Fortunately, I managed to get out of this bad tunnel in time!

I know a friend that's making a living through betting. But I don't think it is advisable based on his high risk nature which can make one loses money easily.

Like seriously I don't know that betting sites are also much in united states of America Until I come across this post thread here. Same here in my country I almost lose all my salary unto it but I thank GOD I could stop in time.

I don't encourage betting for it is risky and there is 80 percent assurance that the betting will loss. But sometime we can place bet on very small amount just for catching fun

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back