What's new

Sports betting has gotten more popular it seems

Where I live, (Michigan US), it is now allowed to promote online gambling on stuff like YouTube and social media. Due to that, I've wondered if it is even worth betting on sports at all. I normally frown against better and gambling, as it's far too risky and dangerous imo.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?
I never suggest betting and gambling because it is all about losing money not earning, it is working like a system only for those who created that system and I think it is not for everyone.

The only reason why sport betting got more popular is because of the sitiation of the unemployment in the world , most people into sport betting are not employed and they take betting as an opportunity to make money and start their own business .

Betting is becoming more popular every day. Both the poor and rich people are now playing. Even some elite are now betting. I guess that's why youtube and some other social media sites are now allow people to advertise it with them.

The only reason why sport betting got more popular is because of the sitiation of the unemployment in the world , most people into sport betting are not employed and they take betting as an opportunity to make money and start their own business .

Well, I can say that it's something that's very common in developing countries. This is because in my country, it seem like the one and only business that's common and booming very well is sports betting business. There are so many betting companies then we can count.

Well, I can say that it's something that's very common in developing countries. This is because in my country, it seem like the one and only business that's common and booming very well is sports betting business. There are so many betting companies then we can count.
Do not think that it is only in developing countries, I understand that it will be more common there because there are fewer opportunities for young people, but in my country, there is also a very serious problem with gambling and the rate of gambling addiction does not stop to increase, especially among young people, easy money will always be an attraction for many people anywhere in the world.

Do not think that it is only in developing countries, I understand that it will be more common there because there are fewer opportunities for young people, but in my country, there is also a very serious problem with gambling and the rate of gambling addiction does not stop to increase, especially among young people, easy money will always be an attraction for many people anywhere in the world.
It's the easy money mate! This pushes a lot of them into things they shouldn't be doing. Those who take the path of gambling are even doing something that hurts only them financially. It's those who go to the extreme of being involved in crime that's too much.

It's the easy money mate! This pushes a lot of them into things they shouldn't be doing. Those who take the path of gambling are even doing something that hurts only them financially. It's those who go to the extreme of being involved in crime that's too much.
It is a pity to fall into the temptation of quick money, which only brings problems as we already know, the money that easily comes, easily goes, because there is no real effort behind its gain, so it will be wasted surely, in addition, those who engage in illegal activities within the game world are even worse, surely they are condemning their lives for the fact of making money.

It is a pity to fall into the temptation of quick money, which only brings problems as we already know, the money that easily comes, easily goes, because there is no real effort behind its gain, so it will be wasted surely, in addition, those who engage in illegal activities within the game world are even worse, surely they are condemning their lives for the fact of making money.
Personally, I don't think that most of them who are involved care about the consequences of their actions. All that matters to them is the money and how they are going to flex it. Some of them die in process of enjoying the ill gotten money. There was a guy who got his own and died in a crash almost immediately.

But, I'm a sports guy and I can see myself winning some money this way. Have you tried doing any sports betting?

You should also see yourself as being able to lose money too from betting on sports. It's not a one way ticket win in gambling. If you don't know and care to know, you lose more than you win in any kind of gambling. It's the nature of the game.

Betting is becoming more popular every day. Both the poor and rich people are now playing. Even some elite are now betting. I guess that's why youtube and some other social media sites are now allow people to advertise it with them.

Seriously, I can easily understand rich men being involved in playing any kind of gambling or sports betting because they really have the money to spare and throw around in order to make more money. Even if they lose, they are not really going to feel it that much but what I can't understand is how poor people who are struggling financially are being involved in gambling and betting. What is their purpose in life?

Seriously, I can easily understand rich men being involved in playing any kind of gambling or sports betting because they really have the money to spare and throw around in order to make more money. Even if they lose, they are not really going to feel it that much but what I can't understand is how poor people who are struggling financially are being involved in gambling and betting. What is their purpose in life?

It's strange, and the funny thing is that it is those poor people that always end up spending more money to enrich those running these betting companies. I stopped betting a long time ago as I don't have the mental capacity to handle the tension that comes with it.

It's strange, and the funny thing is that it is those poor people that always end up spending more money to enrich those running these betting companies. I stopped betting a long time ago as I don't have the mental capacity to handle the tension that comes with it.

It's a good thing that you stopped betting and gambling. If you had not stopped by now, I can't imagine the amount of money that you would have lost. Gambling never pays off, and it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, you will definitely lose money when you gamble.

Yeah, sure it has. New and already existing bookmakers are constantly in search for ways to keep people addicted to gambling.

What keeps making me confused is why more people are betting and engaging in gambling when they are losing more money than they win? How is this possible? It's meant to be when gamblers are winning more they should play more but this is not what is happening.

Regardless of the fact that we say that betting and gambling are not something we might cherish, it is a fact that more and more people are getting into the betting activity

I have seen someone who's doing very well in his job being engrossed with betting and gambling and I have equally seen jobless one's that are the same way. Being into gambling isn't about being poor or rich, having a job or being jobless but it's about habit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back