Sport fans

Do you love sports?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the most interesting spot for us in my country's football we also have basketball, badminton, boxing, wrestling, athletics and other sports that I can't remember now. My country actually takes Football quite seriously than other sports.

I'm a strong sports fan in fact football is my best game I love the game of sports so much that I hardly miss any important match especially when it has to do with my team.

Of the so many spots out there I think I love football and basket ball the most. Football is the most popular one my country always participate on

I am a fan of sports I watch sport a lot and I know many sports games, but my favourite among of all the sport games is football. This is because I enjoy playing football.

People who identify as sports fans have higher levels of self-esteem, lower levels of loneliness and tend to be more satisfied with their lives compared to those who aren't interested in sports,

Yeah of course I am a sport fan and I enjoy watching sports, my favourite sport is football and also basketball this is because I also play basketball and football

One certainly can't know and participate in all the sports out there. The few ones I'm active in includes football, basketball, motor racing, tennis, combat sports and hockey. I never really love rugby and American football.

There are 8000 sports in the world,how many do you know, which do you like and how many do your country participate in?
Personal has good it is important to say that good health in my body has healthy mind is very famous so health is wealth sports man has good health and do exercise daily and get up early in the morning and go to ground and practice office in so he become a good sports man I am pic send of sportsman

sports fan - an enthusiastic devotee of sports. rooter, fan. aficionado - a fan of bull fighting. enthusiast, partizan, partisan - an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity.

I don't just know, I don't have interest in so many spots and the worst of my own is football like Chelsea and Man u,all this club football is always so irritating to me and the one I will ever consider getting interested his wrestling and that's the one I've been spending my time on.

The sport i grew up with is actually football,while growing up we directly live opposite a football field,so it was natural for me to be integrated into the sport of football,and i like the game because it always makes one to be fit,and shapenes you up.

I do not know exactly how many sports I know, but I know more than 30 sure if I start counting them, of all of them my country competes in all, both in football, rugby, basketball, tennis, cricket, American football, baseball, water polo, handball, golf and some more, although I am certainly only interested in a few of the aforementioned.

I like watching football (soccer) and cricket. However, I do not watched club based matches, I only watch tournaments like world cup. I do not have time to watch all matches when there are tournaments bt I manage to watch important matches. For example, these days there is cricket world cup and despite wanting to watch all matches, I do not have time

There are 8000 sports in the world,how many do you know, which do you like and how many do your country participate in?

I'm not familiar with all of the 8,000 sports in the world but I'm certain it's meant to be more than 8,000 by now.

I know a few of them like Football, boxing, MMA, racing, swimming, tennis, surfing, and many more. Swimming is my favourite sports.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back