Sport fans

Ogbes

Mr
BizNotes
There are 8000 sports in the world,how many do you know, which do you like and how many do your country participate in?

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well the most interesting spot for us in my country's football we also have basketball, badminton, boxing, wrestling, athletics and other sports that I can't remember now. My country actually takes Football quite seriously than other sports.

Richard92

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm a strong sports fan in fact football is my best game I love the game of sports so much that I hardly miss any important match especially when it has to do with my team.

Senator

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Of the so many spots out there I think I love football and basket ball the most. Football is the most popular one my country always participate on

Samuel77

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am a fan of sports I watch sport a lot and I know many sports games, but my favourite among of all the sport games is football. This is because I enjoy playing football.

Spicywilfred

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Indeed there are alot of sport in the world challenging ones too. I love football, wrestling, basketball, huddle race, long jump and lots more.

abubakar3141

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
People who identify as sports fans have higher levels of self-esteem, lower levels of loneliness and tend to be more satisfied with their lives compared to those who aren't interested in sports,

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yeah of course I am a sport fan and I enjoy watching sports, my favourite sport is football and also basketball this is because I also play basketball and football

McIrx

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
One certainly can't know and participate in all the sports out there. The few ones I'm active in includes football, basketball, motor racing, tennis, combat sports and hockey. I never really love rugby and American football.

Mostee501

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Such an interesting topic but if i start typing the number of sports i know,i won't finish today. I prefer football, basketball they're my most preferred sports.

QalabDogar1906

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are 8000 sports in the world,how many do you know, which do you like and how many do your country participate in?
Personal has good it is important to say that good health in my body has healthy mind is very famous so health is wealth sports man has good health and do exercise daily and get up early in the morning and go to ground and practice office in so he become a good sports man I am pic send of sportsman

Janetoje

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In my country, particularly in my state of residence there are several sporting events and have different people go to the stadium to participate in different sport events.

cowantussie

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
sports fan - an enthusiastic devotee of sports. rooter, fan. aficionado - a fan of bull fighting. enthusiast, partizan, partisan - an ardent and enthusiastic supporter of some person or activity.

Sotherefore

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't just know, I don't have interest in so many spots and the worst of my own is football like Chelsea and Man u,all this club football is always so irritating to me and the one I will ever consider getting interested his wrestling and that's the one I've been spending my time on.