What's new

Spectroads.com Review: Scam or Legit?

I was having a doubt that it will soon become a scam because the admin used to take a very long time when it comes to responding to mails. In the start, the admin used to respond quickly on live chat on their website. But this later changed and they stopped responding. This was a big sign that the site was about to become a scam.
I like to work with any platforms that has a straight forward and sincere/honest admin. When people don't get replies on time or at all from platforms heads,they'll get discouraged.

I like to work with any platforms that has a straight forward and sincere/honest admin. When people don't get replies on time or at all from platforms heads,they'll get discouraged.

I am working for a paid to click website and I have also invested some of my savings in such a website and the admin seems honest. I believe that there are some of the platforms with honest admins and you can earn some money on those platforms.

I have always been optimistic that there will be enough earning platforms that will be exposed here. I want to commend you for bringing this opportunity here. I have also seen some payment proofs so I will go and research about it after all there is nothing in having more than one source of income.

I have always been optimistic that there will be enough earning platforms that will be exposed here. I want to commend you for bringing this opportunity here. I have also seen some payment proofs so I will go and research about it after all there is nothing in having more than one source of income.

Spectroads is no longer a great source of income. It is a scam. I am trying to access the website but I cannot access it. They no longer pay their investors and they cheat people. Please stay away from spectroads.

This platform might seem popular to certain types of people, it is not to me. I guess the only way people involved in this makes money must be through referring. Tedious stuffs

Spectroads is no longer a great source of income. It is a scam. I am trying to access the website but I cannot access it. They no longer pay their investors and they cheat people. Please stay away from sspectroi

Spectroads is no longer a great source of income. It is a scam. I am trying to access the website but I cannot access it. They no longer pay their investors and they cheat people. Please stay away from spectroads.
This is really a timely update. I was just about to go and work in the site because of the positive review I read about it online. That means some of these reviews are fake. Staying away from it immediately. Thanks

How old is this website actually? If they are still under six months old, and have paid out this amount to its members, then they are doing something really Interesting assuming they are not lies.

Are you talking about Spectroads? Well, as I mentioned before spectroads has become a scam. They might have paid a lot of cash initially but they scammed people later on. I do remember there was a guy who was being paid a lot of money every week and he even posted payment proff. However, it was just like a HYIP site and it is now closed. There are no ads and no one is there in the support system.

I think the platform is a scam because someone recently reviewed about it. People need to be very careful the kind of platforms they venture into.

I don't know much about the platform but I know that there are many y website or platform that are scamming people there money. You need to be careful where you invest your money or your time. I have seen many people complaining that the platform is scam

This is really a good way to make some good amount of money online. I will definitely look into the platform and see how it goes. Thanks for sharing this information here with us

That's great. But how long does it takes you to reach the minimum payout. Those sites are actually great but it takes a lot of time to reach the minimum withdrawal.

Fantastic but can anyone confirm that this site still exists and activity is as high so I don't get to waste my time checking it out or registering. Once lots of users are on these sites, earning and payouts usually become a problem.

Fantastic but can anyone confirm that this site still exists and activity is as high so I don't get to waste my time checking it out or registering. Once lots of users are on these sites, earning and payouts usually become a problem.
You have a good point there, you don't have to waste your time on platform that is not paying, if you are good at making research I believe you'll arrive at the best results.

Unfortunately I can't access Spectroads.com at the moment, but it looks like this site can be used as an online money-making tool.
This is a great review and I'll really love to use this as a standard for others. Constant reviews like this will help us know the progress or status of these kind of sites so we don't waste time.

You have a good point there, you don't have to waste your time on platform that is not paying, if you are good at making research I believe you'll arrive at the best results.
This is a great review and I'll really love to use this as a standard for others. Constant reviews like this will help us know the progress or status of these kind of sites so we don't waste time.
Yes, there's no need to waste your time on plartform that is not ready to pay you, I believe we are all here looking for a way to earn money, we all need to be rewarded for the work we do.

Yes, there's no need to waste your time on plartform that is not ready to pay you, I believe we are all here looking for a way to earn money, we all need to be rewarded for the work we do.
This has always been my mantra when it comes to making money online. I've discovered not all opportunities are meant to be taken. So I've decided to focus only on some niches and gain mastery.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back