Not open for further replies.

Lord Saru

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After the onset of Facebook, we see that investors are looking into new ideas to create more specialized social media portals. For example, I have seen social media for 'Forum Webmasters' alone. Or the more comon example would be - social interaction platform for employers and employees - LinkedIn.

What do you think of the specialization trends in social media? Do you think its healthy?

Definitely. It will keep the existing ones on their toes, and it give specialized groups of people other platforms to interact with each other based on their interest without the constant interruptions from newsfeed.

After the onset of Facebook, we see that investors are looking into new ideas to create more specialized social media portals. For example, I have seen social media for 'Forum Webmasters' alone. Or the more comon example would be - social interaction platform for employers and employees - LinkedIn.

What do you think of the specialization trends in social media? Do you think its healthy?
I consider that it is necessary in these times in which we live, as far as possible we should all specialize or at least take the time to study and learn about the management of social networks and all the digital platforms and tools available

Your idea is great! It's time to specialize and learn the portals of social media. The time has come to look forward to new ideas to form a fresh social media portal

Today social media cowl everywhere the planet. The quickness of social media everywhere the planet. Moreover, Social media is that the biggest platform for promoting whole and business.

If you wish to use social media for your personal usage, you'll be able to use it. If you wish to use social media for your business purpose you furthermore may will use it. really Social media may be a special platform for all users.

And these days the man of affairs uses social media for his or her business promotion, and it makes social media special these days.

Well I believe social media is taking us to the next level, this new platform that are coming up will help in organising and bringing people together that desireare the same goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back