Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is Spareclix.com?​

Spareclix.com is a ptc sites where you can advertise your referral links at low cost,
members here you will get the chance to play games, open special packages, click some ads, and make some money...this can be withdrawn instantly using Perfect Money and Payeer. If you own a website or know people who will like this site, let them know about it you can have an unlimited amount of referrals and you will earn up to 100% of their earnings.

How much can we earn from Spareclix.com?​

Be sure to use ALL of our features to make sure you can earn over 5 cents daily!

Paid to Click at least $0.0026 worth of Ads daily

Win up to $100 Every Hour minimum of $0.024 to win every day

ClickWalls Earn by clicking from $0.01 per day

Spare Lotto Get free tickets daily or buy more to increase your chance of winning

Spare Packs Open free packs or buy packs to win up to $100

Rented Referrals unlocks after we reach 1,000 Members profit over 2 cents per month per referral

Spare Bet High or Low Choose correctly and double your money

Payment methods?​

Minimum withdraw: 0.01$
Withdraw option: Payeer, perfectmoney

How to Join?​

Click here to join

It seems like the regular PTC sites but you did not specify how much one can earn in a month. I tried to mentally compute how much one can earn daily and it seemed quite low. This is the problem with most PTC sites, low rewards and they claim that it's minimal efforts which I don't think it's true.

we can't determine if this site is a scam or not, some members got their payments, and some of them also didn't receive anything
Don't invest what you can afford to lose then, guys.

I have noticed that the payouts threshold is quite low so I believe that the payments offered by them are also low. I mean probably you would not earn much by clicking ads. I am not sure if this website pays well. Is there any kind of rented referral system on this website? Moreover, there is no Frequently ASked Question section on the website despite there being a link to that page! I can't trust this site.

The minimum pay out is very low so you can lose nothing by joining this site , I want to know what is the cost of advertising at this site ?

What is Spareclix.com?​

Spareclix.com is a ptc sites where you can advertise your referral links at low cost,
members here you will get the chance to play games, open special packages, click some ads, and make some money...this can be withdrawn instantly using Perfect Money and Payeer. If you own a website or know people who will like this site, let them know about it you can have an unlimited amount of referrals and you will earn up to 100% of their earnings.

Be sure to use ALL of our features to make sure you can earn over 5 cents daily!

Spare Lotto Get free tickets daily or buy more to increase your chance of winning

Rented Referrals unlocks after we reach 1,000 Members profit over 2 cents per month per referral

Payment methods?​

How to Join?​

Click here to join
After reading and going through your site advertisement, the only thing that prompts me to sign up is the minimum withdraw of $0.01, and I believe the site is legit .

It has a 4 star rating on TrustPilot but there aren't that many reviews. I'm tempted just to try it out as it cashes out at such a low rate and then I can come back and report my findings here. I have a Payeer account which I've never used so I could try that. It says use all their features to make sure you earn 5 cents daily which is pretty low earnings.

We don't know if it is hundred percent legit and above all the earnings are quite small, but if it is legit it's worth trying out, i want to gain experience with ptc sites.

What is Spareclix.com?​

Payment methods?​

How to Join?​

Click here to join
I would have like to join this site or platform tho,but their payment reward is too low for my liking and their mode of payment is not okay as well, because they don't pay with Paypal or crypto currency means like litecoin would have been better I guess.

I must really commend you for bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this great forum. But it would have been more encouraging if you posted payment proofs. Thanks for sharing though.

The withdrawal limit is somewhat low and that can be a good attractive point for users or those who wish to earn online at least.
Thanks for keeping us updated with such opportunities to earn online regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back