Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
What sources of income would be good for retirement? I believe having a decent amount in savings, a pension fund, government retirement funds, and a small investment in real estate or stocks would be a good way to keep a decent income after retirement.

Those are good ways to get steady Income even in retirement. Real estate is always in demand and it would always stand to generate income for investors if the right strategies are employed when making an investment.

The retirement income should be a venture that is not so hard and it should be stress free that is really available because of the set of people that is involved in this type of investment.

I think it all depends on the preference of the person tat is involved,because he will be the one to determine how well he thinks the investment structure would be relivant to him,real estate is a good one though.

A government retirement fund and an investment that's bringing profit every month are good retire income source. Retirement is meant for rest, not for work. If you can be getting income every month, I thank that's enough.

Having a decent amount invested in real estate is a very good place to start. You should also put a very little amount of money into private insurance funds and then the remaining in government long term bonds.

Well the source of a retirement income can come from various places, once he or she is a good planner who thinks well about the future, he or she income can come from either retirement fund savings, investments or personal businesses.

What sources of income would be good for retirement? I believe having a decent amount in savings, a pension fund, government retirement funds, and a small investment in real estate or stocks would be a good way to keep a decent income after retirement.
I think that while retired, investing in a passion that you have could really kickstart your passive income and aid you in earning money without a lot of physical involvement

Due to the group of people interested in this form of investment, the retirement income should be a venture that is not too difficult and should be stress-free.

These are fantastic ways you highlighted. They're ones I've always had plans to exploit anyways. Another thing I'll add is to have a business or system that can be automated (That is, can generate income without you being physically present always).

From the onset I have always been an advocate of setting out something while in active service, because while working you will be able gain experience over the years and then learn from your business.

Having retirement funds, passive income sources like rental income from property and dividends from stock investment are some of the best sources of retirement income. Your retirement income should be a combination of different incomes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back