What's new

Some powerful methods to monitise A blog.

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
It is very difficult for us to bring ten thousand people to our blog but today I will share with you some ways in which you can draw people to your blog.
1- you can offer a coaching to those motivated clients which are visiting your blog
2- you should set the rates and raise them gradually to visit your blog
3- it will be really great by retaining those members which are partially visit your blog
4- the content should be greatly measured and accurately published in your blog which should be attractive to clients

If you are a blogger or webmaster, the best way to monitize your blog or website is through Google AdSense. Other forms of monitization platform are infolinks, adstera and media.net. meanwhile, for you to make good amount of money through this monitization platform, you need to have good amount of traffic coming from your blog from the search engine.

You can apply for display ads frrom advertising websites once your sites receive lots of traffic from top tier countries. Apart from coaching, you can sell video courses or ebook in your niche. Another way is to sign up with affiliate platforms and start promoting their products on your Website for a commission

OK... For now i don't av a blog. But planning of starting with social media handle. How will I draw traffic to my pages apart from promotions . and did u av any idea how my handle can grow with just some tips. Thank you for ur swift response, I will be expecting.

To moneytise a blog you have to increase the quality of news which catchy and sensational headline that will easily drive in traffic into the blog, another thing is the advert rate must be increase so that your blog can be accessible to more companies that want to market their products

Ensuring that good and interesting contents are published on your blog page on a regular basis is a good way to get organic traffic to your blog and also retain them. When you have enough traffic, you can monetize the blog through advert placements from goggle adsense, infolinks or organizations, and also through affiliate marketing.

When I launch my website, I will not only use network ads, but also affiliate ads. I will also sell products from my website. I might also try selling tutorial service. I will be using multiple monetization methods.

I have a niece who earns big money from her blog. She holds a video chat every night for her readers and clients. I was surprised that she was earning so much that she was able to buy a big land, and built a nice house. That success story is another issue. By the way, she is a financial coach so her viewers and readers are interested with her advice of how to behave today, how to arrange your home to attract money and things like that. She has a thousand viewers and probably half are her clients who pay for individual consultation.

These are some methods that can be useful to monetized a blog such as:
  • Advertisements.
  • Email marketing.
  • Sell ebooks.
  • Sell courses.
  • Sell digital products.
  • Sell coaching services.
  • Secure sponsorships.

besides the regular typical monetizing method that everyone knows about, there are actually other things you can do in order to monetize your blog (earn money from it generally) such as affiliate marketing

Bloggers employ different ways to monetize their blogs which is why you see blogs writing catchy headlines that generates curiosity. This drives and increase visitors to their blogs. Also the try to improve their websites and the SEO( search engines optimization) this will put them at the top of any search engines searches and results

I agree with your first point, one of the many ways to bring customers is to create a tantalising offer for people and of course that is definitely going to generate traffic to the blog. Also you need to have the contents to keep the traffic.

Affiliate marketing. One of the most popular method for monetizing a blog is to leverage affiliate marketing. Advertisements. Email marketing. Sell ebooks. Sell courses. Sell digital products. Sell coaching services. Secure sponsorships.

There are three main ways to make money from your website, one you run network ads like adsense, infolinks; two, you promote affiliate products; three, you sell products or services from your website.

I don't really know much about blog because I pay little or no attention to it. It takes an internet guru to understand all about blogging based on my own perspective. But I think people make money with it anyway

To monetize your blog you must have to pay attention to certain things so you will get success after time.first you need to focus because whatever you write you must have specification,there is also a way to monetize your blog is to start selling products online because this will create visitors to your website

Quality People think that blogging is about pushing out an enormous amount of content. But it doesn't work if it's thin content. Your content needs to be quality content. It needs to be thorough, well-written and cite its sources. If a study is referenced, it needs to be linked to. Don't skimp on quality if you're serious about monetizing your blog

Great points you have there it’s very good to monetize your blog for the purpose of getting viewers and making some cash. I feel the best way is to advertise and make people see reasons why they should advertise with your blog and bring in news and other valuable things

By writing a book and sell on the website .People now search for knowledge on how to do stuffs and there are lots of professionals now selling their knowledge by writing ebooks
Be a model for brands on your website.I have seen some website owners wear an outfit and take a picture to post on their website .Then they offer discount to get "this look" and it's always a success .

I have a niece who earns big money from her blog. She holds a video chat every night for her readers and clients. I was surprised that she was earning so much that she was able to buy a big land, and built a nice house. That success story is another issue. By the way, she is a financial coach so her viewers and readers are interested with her advice of how to behave today, how to arrange your home to attract money and things like that. She has a thousand viewers and probably half are her clients who pay for individual consultation.
Been a blogger dosen't really mean just creating articles to the blog. Many things are done in a blog. If a person render services, he can bring it to a blog and monetize it. The number idea about making money with blog is blogging about what interest them bloggers. Like you said about your niece. She is doing what she love doing and while doing it, she is making money

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back