What's new

Social Media Evaluator

Lilcee

Familiar Face
Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I stumbled on a write-up on how to make money being a social media evaluator, so I decided to share here.

A social media evaluator rates the quality and relevance of ads, evaluates claims that are stated in a piece of content such images and videos amongst many other tasks.

What are the tools needed?

Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers and to a smartphone that is less than three years old
1.Access to a secure high-speed internet connection
2.Active Facebook account
3.Fluency in written English
4.Attention to details and commitment to quality

A social media evaluator earns about $3 - $8 per hour.

To become a social media evaluator all you need do is register at https://connect.appen.com and follow the instructions.

I have registered and would be sharing my experience here.

You share a link to a site called Appen. I have heard of Appen before, they say it is one of the best site for remote jobs. However, I have never checked the site.

It is an excellent review that you bring from that site, too bad my phone is older. Because I have everything else. I look forward to your experience and the opportunity to buy a new phone.

I will wait till you are able to be accepted in that platform and also allowed to do some evaluation work there as well and also allowed to withdraw your earnings

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back