What's new

Social media covid-19

Furqan-Ali786

Acquaintance
Dec 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Covid-19 has caused us a serious problem. We are all affected, no matter what state of life we have. Whether you're financially abundant or unfortunate, we are all equal in the eyes of this deadly virus. Covid-19 changed the lifestyle of humanity. It changed the norms that we usually do before. But we humans are still humans. Once we experience adversity, we will really make a way for us to lift our lives from poverty. That's why I can't blame these street vendors since this is their only way to lift their life from poverty. Finally! After a very long time, I have finally been given the opportunity to taste the street foods here in our area again. Sadly, because of covid 19, street vendors are one of those who are seriously affected by the pandemic. But now, I'm glad that they are back at their job again.

Covid-19 has caused us a serious problem. We are all affected, no matter what state of life we have. Whether you're financially abundant or unfortunate, we are all equal in the eyes of this deadly virus. Covid-19 changed the lifestyle of humanity. It changed the norms that we usually do before. But we humans are still humans. Once we experience adversity, we will really make a way for us to lift our lives from poverty. That's why I can't blame these street vendors since this is their only way to lift their life from poverty. Finally! After a very long time, I have finally been given the opportunity to taste the street foods here in our area again. Sadly, because of covid 19, street vendors are one of those who are seriously affected by the pandemic. But now, I'm glad that they are back at their job again.
It is not only the street vendors that has been affected by this pandemic,a lot of contact busineses were also affected.People in the hospitality sector and many others were affected.But one take in this whole thing is that it has really change the way we do things.This goes to tell use that we should be always proactive and initiate future progress to our business.

Covid 19 was a disease that resulted to several state going on lockdown. If not for the social media life would have been unbearable and tiring to most people. The social media played a great role in the lives of most individual.
During the lockdown most people made use of the social media for fun activities, some were busy connecting with friends and family in order not to get bored while some organized classes in order to impact and gain knowledge not letting the lockdown rub them of what they do, some also still do their business online by advertising it in social media for customers to see and place orders. So the social media was really of great help during the lockdown caused by the covid 19 disease.

Social media helped a lot during the pandemic because people used it to spread prevention information which helped alot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back