Eline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
May 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of bloggers use the social media buttons on the blogs and the websites. And this way they can be used to share the posts and also the pages. I have noticed that these are some of the issues with site loading as well. Which may not be good in context of SEO. I mean the site loading takes longer time. And that is one reason many people prefer not to use them for the blog or the posts. So I decided to remove from the post and website.

Do you use social media buttons on website or blog?

Social media is where the money is these days, so yes, you should have the buttons. However, the question is "How many?". I mean, there are so many social media things out there. Well, it could make your posting area crowded. Is that turn-off? Who focuses on a few vs many?

I do have social media buttons but they are not linked to the actual profiles. I will have to do that sometime and I am too lazy to edit the templates now.

Social media buttons can make people get regular updates from the Facebook pages. It can also bring more traffic to the forum or website as well. I do recommend these buttons to all the websites for exposure.

I think social media buttons are necessary for your website because social media can be a great way to promote your website. If you have a popular page on social media more people will start visiting your website

Well as for me I believe social media buttons I'm not that important when it comes to blogs, you can use it on your website, I think it is better website
Post automatically merged:

Well as for me I believe social media buttons I'm not that important when it comes to blogs, you can use it on your website, I think it is better on website

This is just a brilliant way of increasing views of your blogs content when you direct your readers to your social media links to connect with them

Search Engine Organization (SEO) is the fundamentals of blogging, combining it social media buttons is to maximize it's full potential and benefits both the user and blog owner.

Yes it is very popular too as it helps you to promote your content with one click and you can get extra boost to yourself. Most of bloggers use these button on blog and helps them to increase reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back