What's new

Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the UK, London to be precise so I have seen snow although it's quite rare in recent times. It did snow last year around this time but it looks like we won't get any snow this year.

Every single year since I was born, we have 4 seasons in Romania and that s nice. I cannot say I like it that mmuch but I love it.

Well, yes. I would guess most people have, just maybe not in person. Where I live, we get four seasons and we get snow every year. We had our first snow just the other day. But now it is 57 degrees outside. We have wacky weather.

Yeah, I've seen snow lots of times. I don't particularly hate it but i also can't say i love it. When i was a kid i surely enjoyed playing in snow a lot but now as an adult it's different

Im living in a cold place in Algeria im always see the snow in the winter sometimes it's so thick that it blocks the roads
a lot of tourists come here and taking pictures

I'm born and brought up in Africa I've only experience African weather never experienced snow before but I know it will be a good experience and also a wonderful weather condition. Hope to experience it soon.

The climate and weather from where I ce from doesn't snow at all. The only time it felt like it was when some droplets of blocked Ice fell for a while during o e rainy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back