Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
How many smileys do you feel is too much for a forum? Do you prefer smileys being the same color, or do you prefer a mixture? Are the smilies customized, or are you using the forum software's default ones? I am using the default ones at the moment as I haven't had the time to upload a custom pack yet.

I prefer to make my own. I like to have them fit the theme of the forum. So if the forum is related to sports, for example, then the smilies would be expressions made by sports players.

Using smiley makes the posts more expressive. But, having too much would spoil the look. It's a very useful tool to show the member's emotions. Animated smileys and emojis make the posts stand out from the regular posts.;):cool:(y)

I think smileys are awesome to express your emotions, but you must not overuse them. You can use by default smileys, as there is a huge variety and saves your time.

I think that having them customized can be a good thing because then people can have fun with that and it also gives them a way in which they can express themselves so that there is no ambiguity in this as well.

I believe smileys are never too much for a forum because they express people's thoughts. I like smileys being a mixture of colors because colorful things are attractive.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back