Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've wanted a smartwatch for a long time now, but they are so pricey and I just can't see myself buying one anytime soon. Plus with how often new ones comes out, I feel I'd get one, and then a better one will come out a year later.

I think if they were priced better, I'd get one, but mainly as a fitness tracker or something.

It depends on the type and the make you're going for. Smart watches are very good and ever worth any amount you buy them especially when you buy a good make. I once used a Chinese made and I loved it though it look so inferior to other other recognized makers like i watch and samsung

I think if you're conscious about your health and want to monitor heart rate and etc while also being able to look at text messages it can be worth it. I somehow disconnected mine from getting the text messages... so now it feels useless and I lost it somewhere in my house right before my wedding in November xD

I don't find it worth the price. Maybe because I don't find it that useful. For some, this technology is worth the shot.
I'm kinda the same way. My big worry about smartwatches, is that a new one comes out every year, and there are so many on the market. With older ones, how long will they be supported? That's a worry I have about them. I imagine they age worse than smartphones do.

I will be honest with you. I got one a year ago and I seldom use the thing at this point. I will wear it to work and end up taking it off unless I need to drive somewhere. I would have been better off getting a standard watch for the same cost at this point.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back