Earn From Forum Posting Jobs

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are interested in earning through forum posting, this job is for you.

Requirement: Open to all (you need to make grammatically correct and sensible comments, though)

Number of positions available: 20

Payment: 2 cent or 20 Biznotes per post

Posting limit: 10 posts for each user

Post length: 40 words (topic threads not allowed)

Payment Method: Biznotes or Paypal

Niche: cryptocurrency (off topic not available)

If you are interested, join the forum and reply to this topic with your username, and the job will be available to 20 commentators. If 20 users have already shown interest on the job, you will have to wait until I open for more users.

Forum Url: https://tradebtc.xyz

Last edited:
I'm interested @Nomad, you can send link, lets get started.

Hello guys, forum posting job is available, check the topic post.

Is the pay for this contract job still the same as stated earlier or is there a new change to the pay rate as well as the number of post one can make per person? Please I would want to know. Thanks

@Senator
@tuna89
The topic post clearly mentions the pay rate, number of position available, and number of posts each member can make. Join the forum from the link provided on the topic post.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but I think it would be an interesting opportunity to participate on a forum like this. I hope the forum provides good information on crypto currencies.

Okay cool. I will do so now and message you when they are all completed :) Thanks!
Thanks for your posts, I have sent you 200 Biznotes. I will inform you when you can post again. Currently, I am trying to bring new members on the forum.

This is really a good initiative and don't know if it's still on because it's one to check out and earn more on the side too since it's similar to what we are doing here on bizdustry too

This is really a good initiative and don't know if it's still on because it's one to check out and earn more on the side too since it's similar to what we are doing here on bizdustry too
As you can see I am paying, this is still open to those who are willing to post on crypto currency niche. Read the first post for details.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but I think it would be an interesting opportunity to participate on a forum like this. I hope the forum provides good information on crypto currencies.
I do hear if cryptocurrency but I don't really have full knowledge of it, but this forum exposes me to the world of crypto so right now am learning crypto, so this forum have really be of help to me

I do hear if cryptocurrency but I don't really have full knowledge of it, but this forum exposes me to the world of crypto so right now am learning crypto, so this forum have really be of help to me
You can use the forum to build your knowledge on cryptocurrencies and share your opinion.

It's nice posting on such forum to earn some bucks ..it seems I am a little late because it seems the stipulated 20 people need must have applied . I need an urgent response on this. I would like to make some interesting cryptocurrency post on the site. It's an an handy information and it's timely too.
Post automatically merged:

I am interested . Username is reedex

Last edited:
It's nice posting on such forum to earn some bucks ..it seems I am a little late because it seems the stipulated 20 people need must have applied . I need an urgent response on this. I would like to make some interesting cryptocurrency post on the site. It's an an handy information and it's timely too.

I am interested . Username is reedex
You can post on the forum. Read the first post for posting details. Please add profile photo.

The job is available for posting. Make 25 comments on my forum and get 500 Biznotes. (no topic threads, just posts)

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back