What's new

Earn From Forum Posting Jobs

I just came across this post, please is the job offer still available? How does it work exactly and where do I have to make the post? I am interested.

I just came across this post, please is the job offer still available? How does it work exactly and where do I have to make the post? I am interested.
Go to site tradebtc.xyz
Register on the site and make 50 posts and I will pay you 2 cents per post ($1 total). Payment is through Biznotes or litecoins, which ever is available to me while making the payment. Once done, reply to this thread and I will send you payment.

I’ll do some posts tomorrow, don’t worry about paying me as you’ve already donated to the forum for my skydive. I’ll sign up as Bizdustry, most likely.

I’ll do some posts tomorrow, don’t worry about paying me as you’ve already donated to the forum for my skydive. I’ll sign up as Bizdustry, most likely.
Thank you very much. I saw an offer to advertise on your signature. How much does it cost per day/week? How about the cost of advertising on the footer section?

Thank you very much. I saw an offer to advertise on your signature. How much does it cost per day/week? How about the cost of advertising on the footer section?
I’ve replied in the VIP section

Go to site tradebtc.xyz
Register on the site and make 50 posts and I will pay you 2 cents per post ($1 total). Payment is through Biznotes or litecoins, which ever is available to me while making the payment. Once done, reply to this thread and I will send you payment.
Okay thanks for the offer, I would try create some free time later today so I can create an account and do some posting there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back