What's new

Sleeping off when working?

I also love to work as well. This is because i love to post online and make good money. Bizdustry is the best forum and no other forum is as great as bizdustry.
Actually same to me here too, bizdustry is the best post to pay forum I have ever work with and still enjoy working with them up to now and there policy seems okay.

Well sleeping off while working actually it's not new but something that happens to everyone most especially those who are always occupied with some lately duties.

The only way to avoid such, is to be able to schedule your work and have enough time for yourself.

I've been caught napping on a couple of occasions when I was an employee. Of course, it passed across a wrong message of me being 'unserious' and not ready for work.

The fallout can be quite grave if one was caught napping on a very bright Monday morning.

However, situations beyond one's control can lead to that. For example, if one has a baby in the house a full night sleep is never guaranteed.

It has happened to me a lot of times. That's because I used to work online at night and still drag myself to offline work in the morning. I had to make a choice between the two and I went for the online work. Now if I am working online and I need to sleep, I sleep in peace.

This is why it is very important for you to schedule how you work online because it is always going to affect your offline job which you might end up getting sacked as a result of being seen as if you are not serious about your job. But it's a good thing that you have decided to start working only online full time so you don't have to worry about your offline job.

It has happened to me quite a number of times. I actually slept off while posting on forums and when I woke up I just have to continue from where I stopped before the sleep came.

This is something that usually happens to me whenever I don't take my rest seriously by working too much and too late in the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

This is why I try as much as possible to schedule all my work to be taken care of at their appropriate time.

Have you ever slept off when working?
It depends , when the business is boring and there is no more client for you to attend to there it is no how you will escape it. Lolz, I have found myself doing this on several occasions 😃😃😁😁

Well it's not something of impression but sometimes a condition that can hardly be erased due to stress and hardworking.

It always happens to people most especially employees that have more than one job.

This is something that usually happens to me whenever I don't take my rest seriously by working too much and too late in the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

This is why I try as much as possible to schedule all my work to be taken care of at their appropriate time.

Have you ever slept off when working?
No, i have never slept off while working. If i'm too lazy to work, it's either i don't start the work at all or i stop working and go to bed when i feel sleepy. Besides, most times i work early morning so i'm hardly sleepy.

Most people usually sleep off while working mostly because of the stress that is involve in such work that usually leads to no much of your own to even rest.

It's one of the major reason i like returning home immediately after work to have a proper evening or night rest to avoid sleeping off at work the following day

It's one of the major reason i like returning home immediately after work to have a proper evening or night rest to avoid sleeping off at work the following day
Well sometimes it will be very hard to even have time enough to come back home early to have a proper evening rest or sleep because of the nature of the stress involve in some works.

No I don't feel sleepy or fall asleep while I am working because I have a schedule for every task that I am doing, I don't work late nights but I try to wake up early and start my jobs earlier.

I also do not feel sleepy when it comes to working only. However, it all depends on how well I slept the last night. I am a night owl and I am trying to break this bad habit.

Actually same to me here too, bizdustry is the best post to pay forum I have ever work with and still enjoy working with them up to now and there policy seems okay.

Every project have its own challenges and Bizdustry have had its own some years ago but that most of thing is that it remained strong to overcome all the challenges it had on its way. Now, a lot of people are very happy with the brand.

I normally schedule the work i am doing here on bizdustry , there are times when I spent four hours daily if I am targeting one dollar per day , but nowadays I am only making twenty five comment daily

This is why it is very important for you to schedule how you work online because it is always going to affect your offline job which you might end up getting sacked as a result of being seen as if you are not serious about your job. But it's a good thing that you have decided to start working only online full time so you don't have to worry about your offline job.

I have just decided to reschedule my timings in order to make sure things are in order. i will be fasting for the whole month from tomorrow onward, as the blessed month of Ramadan has just begun.

Sleeping off at work happens to me alot especially when I just finished eating. So, most times when the sleep comes, I get up and take a walk outside just to make the sleep go away.

I have just decided to reschedule my timings in order to make sure things are in order. i will be fasting for the whole month from tomorrow onward, as the blessed month of Ramadan has just begun.

It is always good for someone to take their religious life seriously and I believe that Allah is always going to reward you for everything that you are doing. When it comes to your scheduling your work, I believe that it is the right way for you to go about it so that you can still find time to do what you're supposed to do.

I am always at alert when working , so i don't sleep off but sleeping off at work happens due to some reason , one is that maybe the worker did not have enough sleep at night or maybe he or she is somehow sick .

I am always at alert when working , so i don't sleep off but sleeping off at work happens due to some reason , one is that maybe the worker did not have enough sleep at night or maybe he or she is somehow sick .

I believe that one of the reason why you are always alert when you are working is that you make sure that you schedule when you do your working hours to be the time that is very convenient for you to carry them out successful without having to suffer from being sleepy.

It is always good for someone to take their religious life seriously and I believe that Allah is always going to reward you for everything that you are doing. When it comes to your scheduling your work, I believe that it is the right way for you to go about it so that you can still find time to do what you're supposed to do.

Indeed, Allah is merciful and he rewards people. As our Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) have said that Allah offers provision to all human beings. In a hadith it has been stated that our Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has stated that even if human were to escape from his provision, just like he tries to escape from death, God Almighty would still make the provision reach that person. So, we must always strive hard to give charity and strive hard to do good deeds, so that God Almighty would be pleased with us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back