Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
This is something that usually happens to me whenever I don't take my rest seriously by working too much and too late in the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

This is why I try as much as possible to schedule all my work to be taken care of at their appropriate time.

Have you ever slept off when working?

Sleeping off while working is generally not advised. While it may appear to be an effective method of catching up on sleep, it might actually lead to increased weariness and decreased productivity. Furthermore, nodding off at work can be hazardous because it affects awareness and might lead to accidents or injuries.

Sleeping off while working is generally not advised. While it may appear to be an effective method of catching up on sleep, it might actually lead to increased weariness and decreased productivity. Furthermore, nodding off at work can be hazardous because it affects awareness and might lead to accidents or injuries.

There is a co-worker of mine where I used to work who is always been affected whenever he's working with being sleepy all the time and I keep wondering why that keeps happening to him. I've had to wake him up on several occasion when the supervisor was around which might have been very bad for his position in the company.

There are many people who may feel sleepy while they are on work. This is because they might not have had a great night sleep. This affects many people in lives.

It has happened to me a lot of times. That's because I used to work online at night and still drag myself to offline work in the morning. I had to make a choice between the two and I went for the online work. Now if I am working online and I need to sleep, I sleep in peace.

It has happened to me a lot of times. That's because I used to work online at night and still drag myself to offline work in the morning. I had to make a choice between the two and I went for the online work. Now if I am working online and I need to sleep, I sleep in peace.

I sometimes feel sleepy because I have a really bad schedule. This is why I try my best to make sure that I sleep at the right time, but adjusting the schedule is the hardest thing.

This is something that usually happens to me whenever I don't take my rest seriously by working too much and too late in the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

This is why I try as much as possible to schedule all my work to be taken care of at their appropriate time.

Have you ever slept off when working?
The only time I sleep off when working is when I take my breakfast but I always try my best to stop myself from sleeping because it is not good to sleep at work

The only time I sleep off when working is when I take my breakfast but I always try my best to stop myself from sleeping because it is not good to sleep at work

I usually start working after I have a breakfast but there is no hard and fast rules regarding this. Sometimes I start working when I feel like I do not need a breakfast.

Sleeping off why on duty is simply not the best. It could be due to sickness, not been able to sleep well at night, eating of heavy food to work, taking of sleep inducing drugs or beverages. All these things should be things one should be very careful of.

Sleeping off why on duty is simply not the best. It could be due to sickness, not been able to sleep well at night, eating of heavy food to work, taking of sleep inducing drugs or beverages. All these things should be things one should be very careful of.
It is not even ideal for a business person to sleep off whenever he is at work. Such a person may make some mistakes because he slept off while he was working

Yes, it has happened to before countless times, Most times I work late into the night, and hardly catch enough sleep during the night. So, During the day I tend to sleep while working. I am working on reducing my late night works.

I have this habit while working at home because I have fan that works for twenty four hours. Each time I pick up my device to work online, I will just sleep within thirty minutes. It's good to reset someone's brain but kills your moral.

I have this habit while working at home because I have fan that works for twenty four hours. Each time I pick up my device to work online, I will just sleep within thirty minutes. It's good to reset someone's brain but kills your moral.

I also have a fan with me. I live in a room in my house and i have a separate room as well that allows me to work independently. This is a good thing and i think that this helps me to focus on my work.

Yes it has happened to me on several occasions, this usually happens when i am extremely tired or stressed out from working all through the day. Our body needs rest every now and then to be able to function at its best.

Sometimes I sleep off when I am doing my online work. When that happens, I just take a break and rest. If I keep working, I will end up writing nonsensical things. Rest is very important especially if you slept late.

The work I do, I very much enjoy. I work not just for money but also to become happy and occupied. Therefore, I don't sleep off while working. When I am tired I just get rest and avoid working.

There are times that because of too much stress and less time to even sleep or rest, there are people who do sleep or dozen while working and it is really bad and can cause accident on some jobs.

The work I do, I very much enjoy. I work not just for money but also to become happy and occupied. Therefore, I don't sleep off while working. When I am tired I just get rest and avoid working.

I also love to work as well. This is because i love to post online and make good money. Bizdustry is the best forum and no other forum is as great as bizdustry.

Well, I do forum posting but I am not spending a lot of time on forums, I post on forums only when I have spare time. I mainly blog, build websites and offer freelancing services to make momey online.

No I don't feel sleepy or fall asleep while I am working because I have a schedule for every task that I am doing, I don't work late nights but I try to wake up early and start my jobs earlier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back