Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.7000USD
Biznotes

What is sk-ip.xyz?​

SK-IP is a completely free URL shortner that pays you for shorten url and promoting in it , when somebody clicks your posted link you will get paid upto 20$ per 1000 clicks

How much we can earn?​

Earn upto 20$ per 1000 clicks
Referral commission: 5%

Greenland Per 1000 Views - 20$​

Monaco Per 1000 Views - 15$​

Andorra Per 1000 Views- 10$​

United States Per 1000 Views - 8$​

South Africa Per 1000 Views - 8$​

AustriaPer 1000 Views -5.5$​

Liechtenstein Per 1000 Views- 5$​

Netherlands Per 1000 Views- 5$​

Czech Republic Per 1000 Views -5$​

United Kingdom Per 1000 Views- 3$​

Sweden Per 1000 Views- 3$​

India Per 1000 Views- 3$​

Denmark Per 1000 Views- 3$​

Belgium Per 1000 Views-3$​

Worldwide Deal(All Countries) Per 1000 Views- 2$​

How to withdraw?​

Minimum withdraw: 5$
Withdraw option: PayPal

How to join?​

Click the below link

This website actually looks somehow scary, but nevertheless I will like to ask you this;Where are you guys getting all this fake websites??? Let me ask this
But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.Well, till you show me some payment proofs, then I can rest my mind for this kind of earning.
Anyways, thanks for sharing this post. Al least, we will learn something.

What is sk-ip.xyz?​

SK-IP is a completely free URL shortner that pays you for shorten url and promoting in it , when somebody clicks your posted link you will get paid upto 20$ per 1000 clicks

How much we can earn?​

How to withdraw?​

How to join?​

Click the below link

From my own experience I tell you that sites like the .xyz extension are scams or have become scams along the way. it doesn't inspire confidence in me, I wouldn't work with such a site.

There is something I am still not clear about, where does the traffic comes from to click my link, do I have to share my links to others or does the site provides the traffic?

I want to commend you for bringing the above earning platform to the notice of members of this great forum. From the analysis above, I think the earning is too good to be true. So users should work with them with caution. As for me, the paypal payment option makes it a no go area for me.

This website actually looks somehow scary, but nevertheless I will like to ask you this;Where are you guys getting all this fake websites??? Let me ask this
But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.Well, till you show me some payment proofs, then I can rest my mind for this kind of earning.
Anyways, thanks for sharing this post. Al least, we will learn something.
.xyz is an extension like com or biz or net. It is up to the admin, to be honest, or scammer you can even find .com domain which is scam websites. So the story is to study earning system and compare if earnings are reasonable or not.

Well this is great but I'm not sure that I'll be able to use any of these sites because of not only the associated risks but the safety of clicking on links like this. That's not stopping others though

I want to thank you for alerting the users of this fantastic community about the aforesaid earning platform.
I believe the earning is too good to be true based on the study above.
Users should exercise caution when using them.

What is sk-ip.xyz?​

How much we can earn?​

How to withdraw?​

How to join?​

Click the below link

I can tell you from first-hand opinion that sites like these are either fraudulent or have evolved into scams all along. This does not build up trust in me, and therefore I would not operate with such a site.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back