What's new

Sitting or Standing(and walking) jobs?

I'll definitely choose sitting over and over again. I would no doubt have the luxury of standing and stretching when I'm working which wouldn't be guaranteed of it were to be a standing job. I currently work at a sitting job and I've been inculcating these things.

I'll definitely choose sitting over and over again. I would no doubt have the luxury of standing and stretching when I'm working which wouldn't be guaranteed of it were to be a standing job. I currently work at a sitting job and I've been inculcating these things.
Though everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion , and you are right because sitting job is far more better and keep the body relaxed than standing job , but for people like me , i prefer standing job

That's quite true as regards what you stated about sitting jobs, I have actually done the two though but I will still prefer sitting to standing all day at work as I feel more relax and I could actually stand for a few minutes to stretch out then continue with the job I am doing.

When it comes to your health, the job that requires you to walk is the best one. Unfortunately, there are very few jobs that require you to walk. Most jobs need you to sit for long time.

When it comes to your health, the job that requires you to walk is the best one. Unfortunately, there are very few jobs that require you to walk. Most jobs need you to sit for long time.
It depends on the type of walk you are talking about . I may not really need jobs that requires me to walk so much except a simple body stretch after sitting down for a long time. In terms of exercise I know went and how to organise it for myself.

It depends on the type of walk you are talking about . I may not really need jobs that requires me to walk so much except a simple body stretch after sitting down for a long time. In terms of exercise I know went and how to organise it for myself.
The type of job to choose depend on individual differences. Some people live to work more often on the field and always on the move. So many people would prefer to stay in a particular place and work.

For me I am that type of a person that can't afford to stay at one point for a very long time. So with this sense I can comfortably choose the walking job. I can enjoy my hobby for traveling while working at the same time.

The type of job to choose depend on individual differences. Some people live to work more often on the field and always on the move. So many people would prefer to stay in a particular place and work.
Working in the field may be stressful but it depends on what each and everyone is doing but most importantly , which one will you choose to do , working in the office or working in the field ?

I believe that standing up is healthier. A sedentary lifestyle harms our body and overall human health for example: Back pain, leg pain, fatigue, stress on the heart, and irritation due to sitting for a long time.

I believe that standing up is healthier. A sedentary lifestyle harms our body and overall human health for example: Back pain, leg pain, fatigue, stress on the heart, and irritation due to sitting for a long time.
Standing work is always healthier for the body just because the blood will be able to circulate throughout the body , but some sitting job are also good for the body but sitting for a long period of time is not good .

I wouldn't just want to agree to any of them , but I will say that both of them should be in moderation. Standing for a long time is a problem and Sitting also for a long time is also a problem..

I always prefer standing job because sittings most of the time give me cramp and that's the main reason why i choose farming and teaching as my hobbies and work .
Wow, that is nice, I can see why you will really prefer and enjoy standing jobs as a hobby because all the jobs you have mentioned need one to always stand and also bend very well.

I believe it is going to be the healthier of the two of them for you to choose sitting jobs. But then everybody should have flexibility where you can hardly stand up and stretch for some few minutes.

This is one of the reasons why you really have to ask about job descriptions a lot before you collect any employment letter. There should be at least two small breaks in between that you can stand up and stretch.

Working in the field may be stressful but it depends on what each and everyone is doing but most importantly , which one will you choose to do , working in the office or working in the field ?
You are absolutely correct with what you mentioned because working on the field could be very stressful at times but you just need to keep doing it because some people found pleasure in it.

You are absolutely correct with what you mentioned because working on the field could be very stressful at times but you just need to keep doing it because some people found pleasure in it.
Generally working in the field will be too stressful and that is one of the things I don't want to engage myself into, but at the same time I don't also need boring jobs and activities. Those are the worse.

Generally working in the field will be too stressful and that is one of the things I don't want to engage myself into, but at the same time I don't also need boring jobs and activities. Those are the worse.
It is true that working on the field is a little bit too strenuous but that is what some people preferred. Some people do not like to sit down in a place and confined in a small office.

It is true that working on the field is a little bit too strenuous but that is what some people preferred. Some people do not like to sit down in a place and confined in a small office.
There is difference between staying in the office as an idle employee and staying in the office as a busy person , when you are busy you wouldn't feel the boredom.

This is one of the reasons why you really have to ask about job descriptions a lot before you collect any employment letter. There should be at least two small breaks in between that you can stand up and stretch.
Yeah that is the importance of knowing about a job before accepting it because there are jobs that requires one to stand and also another one that requires one to sit and there is another one that requires one to be moving around.

I am a teacher , a farmer and also a baker , so i really like a standing job or let me say it has become a part of me . And most of the time I get tired easily when I sit down too much .

work at a desk and I can tell you that if I don't get up every 20 to 30 minutes and move around, I feel it the next day. I think for anyone who has a sitting job, it is imperative that you move around every 30 minutes or so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back