What's new

Sites that pay you to upload custom made music and jingles?

I believe YouTube is a good site that pays to upload any kind of music, but for him to earn it depends on the number of views he gets do he can register on YouTube.

A cousin of mine has made custom music all his life and he is looking for a place to upload some of his smaller sounds clips/music jingles to sell to others. What are some of the good sites that pay good for uploading music and jingles?
I know of Spotify and iTunes.
They pay when your music or jingle is downloaded by other users.
These days, people even make their videos and earn via YouTube.

I don't really think there are any site that would pay you for just uploading custom made music or Jingles, but there are online music streaming sites where you earn when there is a good amount of people streaming your songs regularly.

I think Spotify and YouTube channel are huge platforms to upload your music/jingles and earn money through it.

Further, it depends on the quality of your music, how appealing it would be to attract the audience.

It sounds like a good idea although I don't see myself doing it any soon, because I don't know how to create music but I've always wanted to create music the idea seemed great to me because I really like musics, and I have a specific type of music and I think that I can create them myself, just a bit of effort and thoughts and I am right there. Earning money by creating musics is awesome but on the other hand you are selling your masterpieces and then you don't own them which is a thing not everyone would accept.

These platforms, Sportify and YouTube, are better for uploading customised music.I am not sure how these platforms helpful, but once take trail, if his music is recognised and attracts users, then surely he will make some money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back