What's new

Sites that pay you to upload custom made music and jingles?

Concerning sites that was an individual to upload custom made music and jingles. Well, I have zero idea about that, but it would really be cool to have a site that pays for music uploads. You can as well use the Google search engines to make inquiries

There was this site is use to know way back that pays to listen to music. I think they also will pay you for uploading your music on their platform for people to listen to as well. They called the site musicxray or something.

Of course such platforms is very common these days. Like someone up there said, you can do that on Spotify and YouTube. I think audiomack is also a good platform for that.

These days site like that are difficult to come bye, one will have to go the extra mile to get genuine sites that pays to upload. Because the type of sites that we have this days only exploits people and end up not paying after going through the rigour of uploading .

Let your cousin go ahead to Fiverr and upwork and sell those jingles to businesses or individuals needing them instead.
He can also go ahead and add voice over services - that will even make him very unique as he'll be able to customize ads for clients which will be highly appreciated

The Simpler, Safer Way to Pay and Get Paid. Sign Up for an Account for Free. World-Class Security. Truly Global. Get Started in Minutes. Simple and Convenient. Safer and Protected. Any Device. 24/7 Customer Support.

Hmmm though I am not so sure but would YouTube be of any help? Maybe you can try uploading it as a video content though that would cost more I think.

This is also an avenue to make more money online. I know a guy who copy a popular artist in my country and he is receiving a lot of money from your reality on the upload websites because he received a lot of downloads.

I have been utilising get paid to sites for a long time now and I have never come across one site that promises to pay it's users to upload things on the website.

A cousin of mine has made custom music all his life and he is looking for a place to upload some of his smaller sounds clips/music jingles to sell to others. What are some of the good sites that pay good for uploading music and jingles?
Reverberation Is one of the site that you get paid per click or download of your song... But their are other site like iTunes where he can get more money uploading to their site...

Well, I do not know of music site that pays for uploading.
But I would be glad to know also as I am a music lover too.
I may not be very good but I do have some good lyrics that I can share

I really don't think there are any website that do such. However, I think the best thing to do in this kind of case is to find a record label and sign with and they will help him promote his music

Wow , is the any site that pays for jingles or music ??, I did be glad to know because I have so many music and some cool jingles I did like to sell out

I think concerning this kind of site I think the best solution to this kind of issues is to embark on research because I believe it may be in knowledge of only those that are concerned with those kind d of ability to discharge.

I'm quite certain that Spotify pay creators to upload music, you can go there or upload your music and monetize it. Even on Fiverr and Upwork, you could still sell those jingles to businesses or individuals.

I was once talking about this on another forum but I haven't receive any feedback but if have feedbacks I will let you know because I believe there are that you can earn by uploading musics.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back