Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any services that pay you to produce blog articles for blogs/sites in need of content? I've been thinking of trying article writing again, as I could use some extra money. Do you guys know of any sites/services that pay for blog articles? or articles in general?

You can get writing jobs on upwork or people per hour. There are a lot of clients who are looking for content writer for their blogs. You may also lost your service on Fiverr and offer your blog writing service.

Are there any services that pay you to produce blog articles for blogs/sites in need of content? I've been thinking of trying article writing again, as I could use some extra money. Do you guys know of any sites/services that pay for blog articles? or articles in general?
For this case, i would suggest you go for freelance sites like Fiverr and Upwork. This is because they will offer they will offer you a constant flow of jobs.

Post automatically merged:

You can get writing jobs on upwork or people per hour. There are a lot of clients who are looking for content writer for their blogs. You may also lost your service on Fiverr and offer your blog writing service.
I do not really know about sites that pays for blogs, most sites I have are mining site, post to pay sites as well as commenting on post.

A little while ago I read on another thread that there is a forum called forum coin where you can earn by publishing blog posts. They are paying $1.5 per blog post

Well to monetize your writing skills, you can opt into freelancing like upwork, fiverr and facebook pages online, they need writers. You can write articles under facebook page.it will definitely draw attention.

Good thing is that these sites constantly need s fresh cut content all of the time to keep their blog post fresh and resent in the information they dish out

Blogger pays writer who are good for them to write for their blog because when they are block begins to get bigger they will not be able to do all the writing alone with this repair other writers to write for them.

The best platform to make money by writing is none other than hubpages. This is one of the oldest surviving writing sites on the internet. It has existed since 2006.

A little while ago I read on another thread that there is a forum called forum coin where you can earn by publishing blog posts. They are paying $1.5 per blog post
Yeah, forumcoin is a great site to post articles. I have been posting articles there for a while now and I love it. Though you don't really earn the $1.5 right after posting. You earn $0.5 first immediately you post then get an additional $1 when your article gets at least 300 views and 20 comments.

Bizdustry is one great website that pays you for uploading articles on the website. I will recommend the website to everyone because the administrator of the website is an humble and honest person that wants everyone to be making money online.

Yeah, forumcoin is a great site to post articles. I have been posting articles there for a while now and I love it. Though you don't really earn the $1.5 right after posting. You earn $0.5 first immediately you post then get an additional $1 when your article gets at least 300 views and 20 comments.
Forum Coin can help you earn from your articles. It is also the easiest site to get started with earning from articles. They don't expect you to be a great writer, you can earn with your average skills

There are several of them that needs quality content in order to rank and take their website to the next level. clear voice is one of such a website that pays you to produce quality content.

Actually, there are many sites that pay you to contribute articles. Cracked also pays you to submit articles, as far as I know. However, almost all of them only pay via Paypal. So you must have a Paypal account to receive your money.

If you have writing skills, you can join iwriter and make money by writing articles for clients. I have tried this program and made substantial amount of money.

Forum Coin can help you earn from your articles. It is also the easiest site to get started with earning from articles. They don't expect you to be a great writer, you can earn with your average skills
That is what I love about Forum coin too. They don't pressure to write with extremely high skills. You can just write with your average skills as long as you reduce grammatical errors. That is where I have grown most as an article writer.

You can sign up for freelancing websites like upwork and fivver. The sites is meant for people that have skills to offer for money.
As a blog you can post gigs as a writer and place your price per words. Other users are doing well with fivver and upwork.
There are some other websites that will pay you for every views your article you published on there website has.

Earning as a writer is not very easy on fiverr and upwork. I tied fiverr and I failed, however, I was fairly successful on upwork and seo clerks. Freelancing platforms are very competitive

Based on what I have read online, making money from the sites where you publish articles is not very easy. You need to spend hours to create article yet you cannot earn well from your articles

There was once a platform I was attempting to work on in the past that where into this type services, they calls it poostloop. They went underground sooner than I could get myself stayed there at that time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back