What's new

Sites that pay you to produce blog articles

If you want to get paid for producing content you can open your own personal blog and start posting your work there. If you have large amount of traffic you can now then monitize your blog with Google AdSense

I just learnt that Opera News Hub pays people to write both news and other categories of articles. I have posted two articles already and they got published and paid. The earnings depend on the quality of your work, impressions and clicks you get. Which is not hard to get alot since many people use Opera news hub alot around the world.

You can get writing jobs on upwork or people per hour. There are a lot of clients who are looking for content writer for their blogs. You may also lost your service on Fiverr and offer your blog writing service.
These are the site i see many people recommended to register with but still i don't know how their earning is because nobody ever talked about it.

I am not one who works for platform that pays for blog articles. But i sure do know that there are platforms that pay for such jobs online but can't lay my hands on any of them now

Are there any services that pay you to produce blog articles for blogs/sites in need of content? I've been thinking of trying article writing again, as I could use some extra money. Do you guys know of any sites/services that pay for blog articles? or articles in general?
To be honest, I don't really know also the sites that pays you after making blogs or writing article.

What I only know is you apply to be journalist where you make interviews and write a news to be published in newspaper. I heard about Fiverr and Upwork in other comments here.

If you want to earn from article writing you can start publishing on hubpages or read cash and if you want to earn by selling your articles, join iwriter. These are trusted platforms.

I haven't registered with any writing site yet,but I have been seen people talking fiver though truly I do not know how much they pay or their terms and conditions you can give it try

Well a number of site exist which you can earned alot most especially the bizdustry. come can helped you also but this kind of site requires you to go on research in other to have a versatile knowledge about those site before you began the operation.

I wonder how people talked about the freelancing sites as easy thing. It's not really easy to get jobs there . That's why I focused on PTP platforms and never wanted to waste my time. The freelancing sites require an upgrade for you to get hired. You would need reviews from employers to get job.

If you want to write in your byline, you can try hubpages, read cash, publish0x, medium, etc. If You want to ghost write articles, you can try iwriter, upwork, as well as fiverr.

Trust me onhia One. There are a lot of platforms online looking for article writers don't their blogs posts. You can Google search such platforms and select a list from there and get reviews on the selcted lists online for yourself

There are many websites that will pay you for writing original contents for blogs and other clients but there is one particular thing that usually put me off when it comes to those websites, I don't know how some of them scrutinize submitted articles that in the end they will tell you it's not original and if you patiently wait for some time you will see that they will post that article on the website.

Certainly there certainly are actually a number of of all of them that requirements high top premium material so as to place as well as get their site to the following degree. unobstructed vocal is just one of such a site that pays you to create high top premium material.

The good number of site that pay for such service but I will always advise it is quite good and necessary to embark on a research because you we'll have that knowledge for yourself and it will be very useful.

If you have a good ability of writing then i will advice you to be a freelance writer instead of depending on the sites because you are definitely going to make more money.

Well there are actually lots of sites it would seem because I was interested in this myself and just found about some of them too like hubpages, Amazon KCP, medium to name a few, worth checking out

Are there any services that pay you to produce blog articles for blogs/sites in need of content? I've been thinking of trying article writing again, as I could use some extra money. Do you guys know of any sites/services that pay for blog articles? or articles in general?
I think fiverr is one of the good sites I know, you get paid for blog articles.
You have to be able to produce good content to earn from there.

Sure! I recommend that you could try your hands on Operanewshub, Scooper, Fiverr, Upwork, De9jaspirit.com and even on Harpers magazine.

As old as forum coin is, it still offers payment for writing articles and having them published on the forum. I have had a few of them paid for by the forum.

As old as forum coin is, it still offers payment for writing articles and having them published on the forum. I have had a few of them paid for by the forum.
I still post my articles in forum coin too. It is the most reliable article writing site for me right now. At least it pays better than upcoming article writing sites like Buzz idea. Its payment system is also simple and easy to earn from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back