What's new

Sites that pay you to produce blog articles

There was once a platform I was attempting to work on in the past that where into this type services, they calls it poostloop. They went underground sooner than I could get myself stayed there at that time
most sites that pays you to repair a blog articles are mostly blogger site and you have been paid when you have a creative articles and their site because this help them to make more money for their blog

Maybe the easiest way comes when you personally know a webmaster that needs a blog articles writer. It's possible to reach an agreement about the amount of articles per month to be published, the payout, the paying method. Obviously, the article writer must dominate the subject of the blog (for ex. finances, business or culinary, to name some of the most visited pages).

Maybe the easiest way comes when you personally know a webmaster that needs a blog articles writer. It's possible to reach an agreement about the amount of articles per month to be published, the payout, the paying method. Obviously, the article writer must dominate the subject of the blog (for ex. finances, business or culinary, to name some of the most visited pages).
That is so true. It would be really great if you knew a webmaster who wants blog articles for his/her website. That way, you can negotiate with them on how many articles you will writer per day or month, the amount to be paid and the payment method to be used. Then you can focus on writing articles on the specific niche of the blog.

I have heard of hubpages, was told it’s one of the best platform to make money by writing and you can also go for freelance sites like Fiverr and Upwork too.

I have heard of hubpages, was told it’s one of the best platform to make money by writing and you can also go for freelance sites like Fiverr and Upwork too.
They are more sites that pay you to produce block article and if you are very good and writing article he'll be able to make lot of money. Most of this site include Fiverr and upwork.

Yeah, hubpages is really a great site to post articles. I just wish they could pay using another method apart from PayPal. I would have loved to be active there.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, hubpages is really a great site to post articles. I just wish they could pay using another method apart from PayPal. I would have loved to be active there.

Are there any services that pay you to produce blog articles for blogs/sites in need of content? I've been thinking of trying article writing again, as I could use some extra money. Do you guys know of any sites/services that pay for blog articles? or articles in general?

Well, if I'm being very honest with you, it's definitely going to be Fiverr that you should be trying out to get such job offer easily because there are lots of writers there.

You can go into freelancing, and get a writing gig where you would be paid to right articles. Am pretty sure you can get such gigs in fiverr and upwork . There are also sites that pays to write original content articles, you can also check it out as well

Personally, I see writing as one of the lucrative internet business, but I am not involved in any one as I am still developing my writing skills. But you can check the options stated above or better still, do more research so as to have better options. Good luck!

I have read about a websites called "Experts Column" and I have read many reviews regarding that site. It pays only through PayPal and it pays you to write articles for them. However, I am not sure about the about they pay you because I think that they are a revenue sharing platform.

Ever since I'm lost touch with the blog post plaform called poostloop some years back, I have not been seeing platforms of similar arrangements like that again.

Ever since I'm lost touch with the blog post plaform called poostloop some years back, I have not been seeing platforms of similar arrangements like that again.
Mosy site that pays you to produce blog articles most times they pay much and sometimes pay less however if the block has a lot of subscriber they may be consistent in payments

If you have writing skills and if you can wait patiently for months to earn, you can try read cash. By publishing on this site you an earn bitcoin cash. You can also try publish0x.

There was one I was using back then but it's extinct now (I've forgotten the name now though). These days places you get such work is on freelance sites or better still you can brand yourself as an independent freelancer. With a well built LinkedIn and other social media profiles, a website that talks about you and shows some samples of your work; cold emailing actually does wonders and you can then charge as you deem fit

Belka has made a phenomenal revolutionary transformation in the construction sector & wall finishes industry & in human life, Belka is the last replacement for paint and wallpaper which is 100% Natural and its fantastic benefits together with its beauty has made it the most superior ideal product.

Most browser like opera, PHX normally employ the services of content writers and blog writers to write on their phone so that they can create content for readers to view and comment.

If you are somebody who has good writing skills and we want to monetize it then it is better you become a freelance writer as it is more notable and you will be able to earn more .

If you know how to write good content I think the best thing you need to do is just to register on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork and start making your own money

That is what I love about Forum coin too. They don't pressure to write with extremely high skills. You can just write with your average skills as long as you reduce grammatical errors. That is where I have grown most as an article writer.
Wow. Forum coin? I am registering right away. I have been on Upwork and Fiverr since the start of the year, and I have received zero offers. I don't know why. It was just a waste of time
Post automatically merged:

Just found out that Forum coin pays only through Paypal. That will be difficult for me to register and earn since I don't have one and I can not create one either. This is a terrible loss I must say

Last edited:
There was a platform that linked bloggers to writers then. You get paid to publish articles and comments but they're no longer active. You can check freelancing platforms to find blog posting gigs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back