What's new

Sites that pay to upload breaking news

Are there any sites I can get paid for uploading breaking news to popular news sites? I think something like this would help draw in money for people who are fast enough to submit said news. Does anything like it exist?
I don't know yet. Although some pays peanut and you might likely find it difficult to withdraw your earning from your dashboard on their site. But if I can find a one that pays faster, then I will quickly join them.

There are many website that can pay you by creating and trending news. Why not start a blog despite the fact it won't be easy but I suggest you start a blog.

Operanewshub is one of the best websites that pays you for uploading credible breaking news. I have used them for a long time now and they are that good.
I never knew of this , it is good that such a site exist because not every news can be captured by journalist every were, some times the eye witness can record what is happening at the moment faster.

May be there is but I don't know of any one at the moment. It would have been another platform for one can earn extra or full time income. You can do more research online to see if you can get anything from the result. I wish you all the best.
May be there is but I don't know of any one at the moment. It would have been another platform for one can earn extra or full time income. You can do more research online to see if you can get anything from the result. I wish you all the best.

I can't say that I know any website that pays for posting headlines but the one I know about is being paid for content writing on popular blog sites and newspapers.

I just discovered some people are using explosives to mine in a residential area I think I will use the opera news hub to capture their activities and upload it online.
Right now I don't know any freelance sites that pays it users bonus, I only know they pay based bon the services rendered and no bonus attached.

If there are such site out there it would be really nice, but I think it would be abused in some ways. As many persons would want to drop fake news just so they can cash out and the site might not be able to verify all of them.

I don't know of any website that pay to upload breaking news but if they were any, it would have been really nice. There are a lot of people who always knows about the latest news, these people will earn alot.

Are there any sites I can get paid for uploading breaking news to popular news sites? I think something like this would help draw in money for people who are fast enough to submit said news. Does anything like it exist?
I think there are sites like that where people get paid for uploading breaking news, but that could be done on some forum sites and it helps generate good traffic.

I dont there are sites that would pay you for these but you can get such gigs to write daily articles about things happening in the entertainment industry, business world or sports. You can get such gigs from Freelancer.com

I don't think there is a site that will pay you for posting news. Maybe if you're employed by a news paper you can be paid but I doubt a site that pays you for uploading news. I've seen sites that pay you for reading news uploads. I hope such a site can exist in the nearest future

I don't know about such sites. In fact, I have just come to know about it. If such sites really exist and pay you well for uploading breaking news then it's a great opportunity for those who want to make money online.

Can anyone name those sites which are still working in 2022?

I really don't know any site that pays to upload breaking news, but yes, we make money when we create a news-related channel on YouTube and upload this breaking news because at present time, so many viewers are watching new videos on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back