What's new

Sites that pay for music uploads?

Reddit music, Spotify and iTunes are the three main paid to upload music size are quite familiar with even presently I think Boomplay they're entertaining music upload.

My cousin makes use of Audiomack for his music upload that once the music gets downloaded, he gets paid in the process. I haven't used to know for sure.

I don't know of any shop or online store that pay people for them to upload music maybe there are some people here that might have an idea but I only know of some online site and website that you can be paid to listen to some music, although I haven't registered on most of them but I have an idea of them and I don't know if they have been paying their members that I've been listening to music or not, that's the only thing I know about it.

Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.
I think Spotify is one of those sites where you get paid to upload your music. I am not quite sure about iTunes.
Some youtubers even earn as they upload music videos on their channels.

Spotify is an app that pays users som stipulated amount of money when they upload the song and meet the required stream eg 1000 streams = #1

There are many sites for uploading music and getting paid, be it it depends on how many people view your videos, some of those sites includes YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and many more.

I used to know of a site like this but they're currently extinct as they couldn't keep up with user base and demands.
It's better for that your friend to put the content on music streaming sites and earn that way instead.

I have not come across sites that pays for uploading music. I guess the YouTube would give you money if your channel is absence approved. You will be able to earn with the number of views.

Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.
As I know "No" There isnt really a website that does that/program. Maybe youtube if you got over 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. Then you can make money from youtube by uploading music!

Really, I don't know any site where they pay money when we upload a music album, but now we are in the social media era why not try on social media? If his music gets viral, then he will become famous. Once he is famous so many sponsors approach him to promote their products. In this way, he makes a lot of money.

It is only here on bizdustry that I am getting to read about so many funny making money online opportunities. I just hope to see one payment proof before getting to agree with such opportunity.

Not advise anybody to go into things like this because of things that has to do with copyright and you will not want people sending unnecessary copyright bills to you.

Spotify and Soundcloud are two platforms where you may generate revenue with your songs. You may post your audio to these platforms and get money, but the money you obtain is dependent on the quantity of streams with regards to your music.

Yes, of course, if you have a good voice and you can sing, then StarMaker is such an application, through which you can earn some points by singing, which you can exchange and convert into real money. And Other than this also such a website through which you can earn money by singing.

I have not come across sites that pays for uploading music. I guess the YouTube would give you money if your channel is absence approved. You will be able to earn with the number of views.
you can earn from the numbers of views you get on youtube but if it is through your music it might take so much time except you hit a viral video that might make you lucky.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back