What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

I don't know of much site that pays for making a post but you can make a lot of money from COINTIPLY and you can also make money from their group chat where you earn some Airdrops depending on your activities
I don't know of cointiply, as the matter of fact this my first time if hearing the name cointiply. Can you please explain abit further. How do you earn on cointiply.

Smiles. It's I nice place to gain good knowledge. The beermoney forum consumes lot of my data unlike other forums. But have you noticed it?
No I have not noticed that yet and I don't think I would have even noticed it if you had not said it. Next time I visit the site, I would monitor my data. Someone also said google consumes more data are you aware about that?

No I have not noticed that yet and I don't think I would have even noticed it if you had not said it. Next time I visit the site, I would monitor my data. Someone also said google consumes more data are you aware about that?
I am not aware of that. I've used Google several times to earn money on various plartforms, I don't think it consumes much data.

Can one make withdrawals more than once? Am still new to the site so I do not know much everything about the site. I heard you can only make withdrawals on the 25th of each month
If you are talking about bizdustry , then you can make withdrawal every Friday of the week and your withdrawal will be processed within a day or two and you will get your money asap.

If you are talking about bizdustry , then you can make withdrawal every Friday of the week and your withdrawal will be processed within a day or two and you will get your money asap.
No as for bizdustry I have no issue with them, I was actually talking about beermoneyforum, I am aware that the official payment date is 25th of each month, but someone said you can also contact the admin for you pay even before 25th so I wanted to find out how true the information was.

I think tiktok , Creators entertain, inspire and express themselves, and TikTok supports and rewards these individuals for their post

Instagram also show monetary support to a content creator on Instagram, users can purchase badges during live videos. This allows fans to show their support while participating in a live stream.

No as for bizdustry I have no issue with them, I was actually talking about beermoneyforum, I am aware that the official payment date is 25th of each month, but someone said you can also contact the admin for you pay even before 25th so I wanted to find out how true the information was.
Point noted, i was also on beer money forum but i have to leave when the complain about them is getting worse on how they just ban people anyhow when you requested for withdrawal.

Point noted, i was also on beer money forum but i have to leave when the complain about them is getting worse on how they just ban people anyhow when you requested for withdrawal.
But where you also banned? If no then I would have suggested you just keep playing your part, your case might be different, have you made a withdrawal from them before?

Ebates is one of the oldest and most well-known cash back sites online. Ebates has relationships with more than 1,700 merchants and has relationships with some of the more popular retailers. If you’re doing any online shopping, go through Ebates first. Just for signing up, you can earn a bonus

Well the to me i haven't seen any site that pays well for post as bizdustry, though beer money was cool to access but currently it can't be compared to buzdustry

I'm surprised you're asking these questions with all the load of information available here about PTP sites.
Other sites like trendri, beermoney forum, jiba have all been promoted here at one time or the other and verified by a lot of users that are on this forum too.

The kind of pay rate that Trendri is offering now is enormous. If you are a writer, you can make cool cash there. It gives 0.04 for a post of about 100 words and you can do this 15 times daily. The threads have increased to 0.08 or so and you can make like 10 threads a day. But it's not easy to do

For now I do not think there is any paid to post site that offer more incentives than bizdusty at the moment . You can always check out other sites like beermoneyforum and forumcoin.

The forum wheel pays 10 cents per post. However, this site does not have a lot of open jobs and currently it is available only to the writers in US or Canada

Most of this sites hardly pay well, for example cashforum.com and trendi that I know don't pay well. Thanks to bizdustry for being good to her members. They actually pay very well not untill the new policy was introduced.

I think you are already on the best site. Bizdustry is the best paid to post site you will ever came across online. Bizdustry is the best.

Thank you for this question I have been willing and searching for another platform apart from Bizdustry but I haven't seen yet. It's still Bizdustry I know and is paying well enough

Apart from business tree which is very reliable and effective you could also try Goodnovel, Operanewshub and Lightreader reader if you are versatile in fictional writing. Their payment mode is via; PayPal, Payooner or through bank wire transfer.

There are, alot of site who are good at making good rewards to their members, for making positive and intellectual post. You can only be rewarded on the ground that you make quality post. And this site are available, the only way to get them is to make a cogent research about them.

As long as reward for posting is involve the best site that gives reward for post is bizdustry every other pays are not encouraging as that of bizdustry

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back